Stacey Abrams IS the federal charge on the level

Ever wonder why Stacey is filing a federal complaint … Watch this one !!

Yes, Stacey Abrams’ sister was assigned federal election lawsuit…but that’s not the whole story

Stacey Abrams’ campaign filed a complaint in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, where Judge Leslie Joyce Abrams hears cases.

Author: Joe Henke

Published: 5:32 PM EST November 12, 2018

Updated: 9:06 AM EST November 13, 2018

Since election day, several lawsuits have been filed across Georgia in federal court. One of the lawsuits was filed by the Democratic Party of Georgia on behalf of Stacey Abrams’ gubernatorial campaign.

The complaint was filed Thursday at the Albany Federal Courthouse in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia. It’s the same court where U.S. District Judge Leslie Joyce Abrams, Stacey Abrams’ sister, hears cases.

1 Like

Leslie Joyce Abrams is a federal judge for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia. Prior to her confirmation to the court, she was an assistant United States Attorney in the Northern District of Georgia. On March 11, 2014, President Barack Obamanominated Abrams to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia.[1] She is the first female black federal judge in Georgia.[2] Abrams was confirmed by the United States Senate on November 18, 2014, on a vote of 100-0.[3]

All you have shown so far is that Stacey Abrams comes from an accomplished family…

1 Like

It’s pretty much a moot point now. Abrams has conceded the race. It’s more about rallying the respective bases for the runoff SOS race next month at this point

Trump put Kavanaugh and Whittaker in to protect himself.

She conceded. It’s all over but for the crying.

Love the new avatar.

Yours too. Love that guy.

I don’t. He is a very, very bad person.

Everybody has one.

Has one what?

Opinion.

10puppies

That’s not an opinion.

1 Like

Yes. It is.

well i think hes a bad person too

and i think that my opinion is a fact

i dont think i said it right but i hope you get what i mean

1 Like

Bless your heart.

No, it’s a proven fact.

I realize that’s what you believe.

It’s not what I believe.

Have a nice day.

it is a fact that someone can be a bad person in my opinion

there

thats what i meant earlier

He cheated on his wife with a co-worker while he was on the clock.

He conspired.

He didn’t do his job.

He was fired.

1 Like