Stacey Abrams IS the federal charge on the level

And yet…there he is as your avi pic.

Have a great day.

Yep, a reminder. Of the kind of people the guy in your picture hires.

everybody i know who has cheated on their wife and been fired from their job is bad

and thats a fact

so i agree with everyone who has that opinion

i mean fact

1 Like

Yup Trump has done all those things, even been fired from Celebrity Apprentice

1 Like

And if she doesn’t recuse herself, people against Abrams’ lawsuit will have a valid complaint.

We already KNOW Kemp did NOT recuse himself from overseeing an election in which he was running.

Stacy Abrams is the what?

I think the OP is asking if one of the federal lawsuits Abrams brought is on the up & up. Although, I was a tad confused myself.

Trump is a horrible person.

1 Like

i dont think trump is a horrible person

The fatter of the two sisters. Kinda hard to tell though. They are both ginormous. I looked again and I think Leslie is larger. Possibly 600 lbs combined.

well we all know what the man in the treehouse says about fat people and thin people

its a very nice quote

i wish i could remember it

I could be off on their weight. I am not too good at guessing. When the whole Trump physical report came out, liberals were going on about his fattiness and estimating his weight. Those guys might be more accurate. A lot of them professed to have mad skills guessing fat weight. Maybe they can weigh in on the obese Abrams sisters mass density. I am gonna stick with at least 300 pounders.

Those butterball Abram sisters have BMI numbers greater than Trump.
Google the photos.

check out the sister

stacey-abrams

You need a more recent photo. She is fatter now

Of course Trump wins the Sumo. Male strength.
No winner on Pole vault. Pole snaps

1 Like

I gotta go with the blimpy sisters

Okay I tried to post the sister’s photo and the forum says the “body too close” to my last reply. Smart forum tool

I am gonna go eat a cheeseburger now. That was tough

Excuse me. She has filed a case in federal court where her sister is !