St. Louis Couples Who defended their Private Property From Rioters with Guns, Got search warrant and Weapons seized

And they are.

And that type of lawyer is often into big hype and getting their names splattered in as many places as they can. And my gut feel is that they did the gun show as a stunt. And given their awkward handling of the guns in the original pics and vids, they wouldn’t have used them even if the protesters had continued to approach. And all the post-event press is just what they want. Now it’s free advertising. A court trial – and as much media coverage of it as possible – would be the best thing for their purposes.

All the same, manipulative greasy ambulance chasers have as much right to keep and bear arms and defend themselves as anyone else.

Just saying.

No we don’t. All we need to know is that the homeowners were on their property and no rounds were fired.

Case closed.

1 Like

@Guvnah I don’t disagree with any of that

1 Like

I agree with your characterization of the practice.

Obama didn’t rein in ■■■■■

They were baited and got hooked. It’s as simple as that. Will they be able to survive without their ARs? Stay tuned.

I still hope they sue the city and the DA. At a minimum it will showcase the DA’s agenda?

Ok he tried to. It may have been ineffectual but he did put curbs in place that Trump eliminated.

I agree with everything but this. It doesn’t take much to scare the ■■■■ out of people like that.

Kabuki.

Is it against Missouri law to stand on your property with a legally owned firearm? The trespassing mob notwithstanding, is “brandishing” a crime?

It won’t make any difference.

I can tell you this, given what I read about how this happened, I would have presented the weapon as well. Of course I would have done it correctly…

1 Like

You are dismissing the destruction of the gate.

Here warrant give up gun!

They’re gonna have to convince a jury (if this goes to trial) that they indeed had a very legitimate reason to feel threatened. If you point a gun at someone, whether on your own property or not, it’s called menacing.

You’re in TX, how so?

Was it their own gate or the gate of the entrance of the gated community?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Picture of the gate. What else?

What do you mean?

Why do you think that would matter?

1 Like

When a group of people break down a wrought iron gate to gain access to posted private property, that’s called rioting.

1 Like