St. Louis Couples Who defended their Private Property From Rioters with Guns, Got search warrant and Weapons seized

Because we have no Constitution now.

NYC values.

A Circuit Attornet with an agenda.

Still, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner, a Democrat, has claimed the McCloskeys committed a “violent assault,” and she vowed to “use the full power of Missouri law to hold [the McCloskeys] accountable.”

Nm… I think I was mistaken

Trump doesn’t look too bad as a woman.

With that hair, a thinner frame, and a lot less of the orange makeup, he looks almost like a really old Robert Plant.

The McCloskeys are lawyers. We’re it me I would be consulting with counsel to file suit.

They’re personal injury attorneys. They’re knowledge of criminal is probably pretty limited. Kinda like a gynecologist’s knowledge of brain surgery.

Trump never made a distinction on what types.of civil forfeiture he supports and doesn’t support

1 Like

Conservatives normally refer to that particular type of attorney as an ambulance chaser

Amazing. She’s never seen “violent”.

1 Like

There is another example of lib redefinition of terms.

A crowd of people who break into private property are “peaceful protesters”.

Other examples:

A crowd that blocks an interstate highway are “peaceful protesters”.

A Detroit cop “plowed into ‘peaceful protesters’.” Never mind that his rear window was smashed by the “peaceful protesters”. Or that the injured “peaceful protesters” were the ones who had climbed on the vehicle.

The media tell us the lie that these are “peaceful protesters”, and libs lap it up and vomit it back out as some sort of truth.

1 Like

Badda bing badda boom!
There you have it, defending your property against a trespassing mob, some allegedly armed that (fact to be determined by police investigation), is now considered a “violent assault”.
It’s coming and I’m not suggesting Christmas!

To be fair Trump is only 3 years older than Plant. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What act occurred in that example that qualifies it as violent or non-peaceful?

How violent you have to be to twist a wrought iron gate like that?

It was a “peaceful twist”?

Missouri is a very gun-friendly state. Remember the armed man at Wal Mart?

“Under the terms of the plea agreement, Andreychenko will serve two years of probation, receive firearm training and participate in a victim-offender dialogue session where he hears about the impact his actions had on some victims.”

He’s getting proper training as punishment. :rofl:

1 Like

We need to get ALL the info on this. Were the protesters actually ON their property for one thing. I’d like to hear from other residents. If the protesters were on their property then I’d imagine they walked on others as well. We’ll see.

If they were out on the public street then we have a problem. My house sits maybe 30-40 feet off my street. If protesters were walking down it I can’t just go out into my front yard and start pointing Lady Mossberg at them.

No it’s not.

That’s what civil asset forfeiture was originally for, but it has expanded WAY past that and onto any type of suspected criminal activity even before a crime has been charged.

Obama reined in this practice because it was getting abused. Trump reversed that, and laughed about it on TV with a bunch of cops.

Chubby_Checker

1 Like