Special counsel Robert Mueller just filed a new 3,000-word sealed motion in secret subpoena case

"Special counsel Robert Mueller just filed a new and extensive motion that is being kept under seal for the grand jury, according to Politico reporter Darren Samuelsohn.

The reporter posted a screen capture from the update showing Mueller made the November update as part of “Case Name: In re: Grand Jury Subpoena.” It explained, “The following transaction was entered on 11/20/2018 3:49:22 PM EST and filed on 11/20/2018.”

Hard to say what this is. The article appears to think it’s about a witness who won’t give info requested by the special prosecutor.

This is like seeing a bunch of Christmas presents under the tree but not knowing if it’s an XBox or a hell
of a lot of socks and underwear.

5 Likes

:grin: :sweat_smile: :joy:

I mean, you know the socks and underwear are something you need, but darn it Grandma, you know I have my heart set on the XBox!

1 Like

Mueller doesn’t leak.

Oh, Goodness, a secret subpoena. So spooky…lol!

Any day now guys… It’s going to bust wide open.

1 Like

Considering this is a filing and not a leak I’m not sure what your point is.

Just reminding myself. I can tell you what’s in it.

This is perfect for the media. Why worry about the Russian collusion nothing burgers of Flynn, Manafort, and Cohen when you can speculate on the mystery date.

1 Like

Nothing burger? Hahahahhahaha

I hope it’s the XBox.

Drip drip drip…

Trump is cool.

No Russians found colluding with Trump… It’s silly…

And his family is nice…

his son was especially nice to deal with the woman that his dad got naked with. not every son would do that.

Nope.

12 lying to the FBIs
11 failures to register as a lobbiest
10 jaywalkings
9 Litterings in public spaces
8 Not picking up dog poops
7 failures to use turn signals in a parking lot
6 being means
5 obnoxious tweets
4 cell phone uses in a school zones
3 hugging Saudis
2 snatching press credentials
And a partridge in a pear tree

4 Likes

Of course they would.

I bet it’s Martha Stewart… She’s a real danger…

I have to begrudgingly give credit for the cleverness.

Begrudgingly