Special counsel Robert Mueller just filed a new 3,000-word sealed motion in secret subpoena case

and… It’s 3000 thousand words long!..OMG!

I willingly accept your begrudging credit.

If they just say “Trump”, they don’t need 3,000 words. Therefore, we must all assume that it is not a tempting thing. This may be related to Hillary’s email. This is a real scandal.

But so important it made the headline: 3000 words, that’s got to mean they got him…lol

Yep. Ivanka has so much in common with Hillary. Is that why you like her?

I imagine Manafort is sort of ticked that he is sitting in jail for a nothing burger.

It probably hasn’t hit Flynn quite yet - I don’t think he’s up for sentencing until sometime in December…

Yes, paper work and process crimes. He’s basically being tortured to confess something. We all know it…

Ah, yes - we have mastered the art of torture here in this nation. It is one of our favorite national pastimes.

And of course, everyone knows that 9/11 was an inside job.

Oh, and we can’t forget that staged “moon landing.”

1 Like

Bill Clinton would send terrorist to Egypt to be really tortured… I bet you didn’t know…

Would yours?

I have a feeling those with Mueller avatars is going to be disappointed.

They certainly both seem to have issues with email

well, i’ve only had one wife (as opposed to our President’s three). so if i had sex with a woman not my wife i’m not sure who my kids would side with. they should probably side with the non-cheater but who can tell with kids.

just fire mueller

then arrest him

im tired of the mueller story

Just posting this in case Mueller is going after Kushner. Any and all variations on the following…

What did Bob get you for Christmas?
He went to Jared.

Are now mine.

4 Likes

I’m beginning to think it’s everybody in DC.

Yeah. Stupid on both sides for sure. I just think it’s funny to hear the deafening silence.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Winnah!

Nope, I’ve been saving that one since a year and a half ago.

Too late, I called dibs.