Special counsel obtains Trump ally Erik Prince's phones, computer

you don’t care if people lie to congress? And you don’t get at all suspicious about what they are hiding when they do?

Claiming that someone is highly educated is a pejorative in Trumplandia.

2 Likes

Oh. If that’s the way it works, let’s ask people if they’re stay at home moms/dads. Employees with no management responsibilities. Small business owners with 1-3 employees. Etc. Etc.

That’d be funny and a game that a lot of people across the spectrum wouldn’t wanna play.

I have a PhD and DOLOOP is correct.

A PhD in some damn funny posts.

1 Like

Post hole Digger.

Ha. Good one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have a problem with hard working, blue collar laborers?

Only the ones that move goalposts. :wink:

:joy: Well played. I was just razzing ya anyways.

But in all seriousness, what’s your take now that @DOLOOP showed that the Prince meeting occurred before the election?

That is a different meeting. We have the transcript where Prince was questioned about the January 2017 meeting and testified before the Intel Committee .

6/19/18 - Prince interview with the Daily Beast.

Question: There’s been a lot of reporting that Mueller’s interested in some of the meetings you had in the lead-up to the campaign and after the election and I was just wondering if you could tell me if you’ve heard from anyone on Mueller’s team?

Answer: I certainly understand the intense interest in the investigation and certainly some of the wild-eyed reporting in the media. I have spoken voluntarily to Congress and I also cooperated with the special counsel. I have plenty of opinions about the various investigations but there’s no question some people are taking it seriously and I think it’s best to keep my opinion on that to myself for now. All I will add is that much of the reporting about me in the media is inaccurate, and I am confident that when the investigators have finished their work, we will be able to put these distractions to the side.

We have to wait and find out when Mueller is done.

Now who is moving the goalposts my dear? You originally claimed that Prince had no connection to the Trump campaign. Which was untrue. Then you claimed that the only meeting he was involved in occurred well after the election. That was also untrue. Now you are giving us quotes from Prince, who has been proven to have lied to Congress about having absolutely zero contact with anyone from Russia. Which calls into question everything else the man has claimed.

I guess I am confused on what your angle is here? Just trying to throw as much at the wall as you can, hoping something will stick, in some blind attempt to defend Donald Trump or Erik Prince or somehow try to impugn the Mueller investigation? I don’t get it.

I didn’t say the only meeting he had was after the election.

From the OP:

“In April 2017, the Washington Post reported that Prince, whose sister Betsy DeVos is President Donald Trump’s education secretary, had traveled to the Seychelles in January following Trump’s election for a secret meeting with a Russian official with close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.”

This is the meeting in question on this thread.

And the thread evolved, as they tend to do.

But that still does not answer any of this…

George Nader back in the news…

https://twitter.com/DevlinBarrett/status/1135628798106509312

1 Like