Speaker Johnson joins with communists and creates massive deficit spending bill

see:

Are 2/3rds of our Representatives “communist”?

1 Like

Do their votes reflect communism? If so, then they are, at the very least, in bed with communists.

1 Like

I expect Johnson and crew did what they could to control the parts of these bills that could be reduced.

He’s not in a position of political high ground with his razor-thin majority and a bunch of milquetoast GOPers on one side of his team, and another bunch of malcontents on the other side of his team. He’s working from a position of political handicap. He’s the wrong guy to be picking on right now.

2 Likes

Too funny Republicans got rid of McCarthy only to end up with a pretty similar spending package. Couple of tweaks here and there but its basically the same thing.

Obviously all the tough talk republicans was just hot air.

10 Likes

It wasn’t about spending. It was about getting rid of McCarthy.

1 Like

Is it not a fact that Speaker Johnson has adopted communist Pelosi’s tactic of creating a massive 1000-page plus bill and then saying, “we have to pass the . . . bill so that you can find out what is in it”?

Speaker Johnson folded like a cheap suit.

JWK

What year did congress last pass all 12 appropriations bills individually?

1 Like

The Machine must be fed. Nom, Nom

Why do you answer my question with a question? Speaker Johnson has proven to be spineless and has joined the group who is working to destroy our country from within.

A major portion of the bill misappropriates federal tax revenue for objects un-authorized by our Constitution and advances communist causes. Speaker Johnson has given a finger to our Constitution and is using his office of public trust to plunder our federal treasury.

I guess there are 286 “communists” in the U S House. Meanwhile, all the actual communists teamed up with Chip Roy and voted no.

How are the “NOs” the actual communists?

1 Like

Did you see which Democrats voted no?

2 Likes

No. I didn’t look.

I’m sure you are talking about the money laundering Machine must be, fed.

I see it really upsets you that Chip Roy dared to give an exposé of the communist inspired spending bill.

He needs to shave that white rat off his chin.

1 Like

You know it took 50 years for it to grow in.

1 Like

“white rat”

Aside from that, he did highlight some of the sadly ridiculous spending, which in addition are unauthorized by our Constitution, AKA misappropriations of federal revenue.

I would love to hear one of our media personalities interview Speaker Johnson and while doing so, point to some of the specific pork and woke spending provisions found in the bill, and then ask Johnson where in our Constitution did our founders authorize such spending?