Speaker Johnson joins with communists and creates massive deficit spending bill

I see Mike Johnson may be held accountable for his misappropriation spending bill.

Do it… recall him.

There isn’t enough popcorn in the world.

2 Likes

Recall “him”?

Shouldn’t every swamp member in the House be recalled for voting in favor of this massive plundering of our national treasury and putting our nation deeper in dept?

Do it!!! Implode the GOP!!!

1 Like

Do you not know the meaning of “every”, as in, every swamp member in the House should be recalled for voting in favor of this massive plundering of our national treasury and putting our nation deeper in dept?

Oh… I am fine with social spending.

It is the GOP who isn’t.

Do the party purity test. Implode the GOP

1 Like

I’m sure you are fine with “social spending”, AKA money laundering tax revenue, which is actually used as a means to fatten the fortunes of the politically well connected.

Rand Paul is an idiot.

3 Likes

And we have an election coming up later this year where that can happen.

1 Like

What a polite way to describe theft to redistribute.

1 Like

:rofl: You ARE NOT more intelligent than Rand Paul.

And what are you?

Not Rand Paul.

1 Like

I gathered that since you don’t know the difference between the meaning of “what” and “who”.

Rand Paul is an idiot who lies for politics. He doesn’t actually care about the spending… he cares about the spending that he doesn’t like… so he has to cherry pick out of context studies to enrage the people that listens to him. He is making you mad about one of the smallest portions of the entire budget.

4 Likes

Perhaps you can point out in our Constitution the provision for recall of members of Congress.

Yes please

:roll_eyes:

I know the current authoritarian revolutionaries who now control the Democrat Leadership, are doing everything imaginable to interfere in our nation’s recall process. Aside from that, Publius, let me suggest you take a 101 civics course, and learn about this process for removal, which is very much part of our federal Constitution.

I hear one of the most dangerous places to be is between Rand Paul and a camera. ;–)

4 Likes

Are you confirming Jezcoe talks in his sleep?