Speaker canceled from this years anti-canceling themed CPAC

These are the same people who completely support the very conservative Donald Trump, are you surprised? :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s crazy how this keeps happening. I wonder what the deal is?

The accusations of a Biden cult are pretty much projection.

1 Like

Very easy…If that was the DNC thst screwed up, I’d ask who’s the idiot who booked him, and someone needs to give him a talking to… Wouldn’t be blaming it on some secret Republican sabotage…The buck always stops with someone else with some Cons.

2 Likes

So your theory is that CPAC isn’t stupid enough to book this guy, but they are stupid enough to hire a sabatouer?

3 Likes

Right?

You think a hotep is a globalist?

:rofl::rofl:

More likely a plant to discredit CPAC.

I’m just commenting on said poster’s tendency to make sure he throws the word “globalist” into every post he makes.

It does seem to be his particular concern

It is worrying.

Unfortunately it’s not worrying to the people who could do something about it.

No. That’s not my theory.

No. I don’t know hotep’s views on globalism. I don’t see the logic in getting from my comments to your conclusion.

It seems to be the particular concern of others to eliminate any mention of globalism. Eliminate the word, and the idea cannot be thought or discussed.

No we like to laugh at you for shoehorning it into every discussion, warranted or not.

“I had a good crap today”.

“You were probably sitting on a globalist toilet”.

1 Like

So, can you link me to a post where you have acknowledged that globalism exists and is in competition with nationalist populism?

Argyle barrel GLOBUHLISUM!

1 Like

No worries over q.

Tucker Carlson couldn’t find the website.

Doesn’t exist.

Allan

1 Like

Do we see another cancellation coming up?

Nah he fits right in…

1 Like