Speaker canceled from this years anti-canceling themed CPAC

Are you familiar with Argument From Ignorance?

Yes. Why? Do you want to use another one?

"Ignorance fallacy, or Appeal to Ignorance occurs when a person mistakenly believes something to be true that is not, because he or she does not know enough about the subject, or ha not bee given enough evidence, to know otherwise.

For example, an argument based on stereotype is an example of ignorance fallacy. Such an argument is persuasive because the audience wants to believe what their prejudice tells them is true."

No, just curious.

he was very pro trump and had james o keefe come on his channel like a month ago. i guess the organizers did not bother to look into the rest of his channel/channels.

Similar thing happened with the “Blacks for Trump” Guy.
turns out he was in a black nationalist cult.

And was still given prominent rally placement for years after this was pointed out.

Yes.

Malice and stupidity are not mutually exclusive motivations.

Who was the specific organiser who issued the invite?

Definitely a good move. Hoteps are stupid as ■■■■■ but congruent with skepticism of science and history given past abuse.

True, true.

But also, not everything is a globalist plot.

Cancel culture gone amok.

Allan

His name is…Pharaoh…and he hates Jews? Ya just can’t make this stuff up? I love the tattoos and the look at me chains around his neck…what a superstar.

The next question I’ve got is, who ever signed him up for CPAC in the first place, are they still employed?

True, true.

But there is a globalist agenda, and one of the major international political struggles today is between globalism and nationalist populism with both determined to win, including in the US. And there are globalist acolytes in both parties.

It would be naive to discount any side resorting to dirty tricks in politics. Do we know who personally invited Pharaoh? It’s worth considering that person’s political pedigree.

So you’re saying that all of your Biden cult people who are demanding the deprogramming of Trump voters are full of ■■■■ ?

Conservatives can do no wrong can they? Always has to be someone else’s fault…It’s always a set up or someone is a plant, or it’s some kind of conspiracy to make whoever look bad…So much for the party of personal responsibility.

2 Likes

And that differentiates them from liberals somehow? Care to explain?
:man_shrugging:

At least the Black Hebrews can sell you incense for the manic pixie dream girl in your life.

1 Like

I want some!

No, but your post is. There is no Biden cult. There is no “demand” to deprogram Trump voters. Canceling is aimed at individuals… The deprograming thing was raised by a handful of media personalities and despite its cringe language, is just about trying to get Trump voters in general to stop believing in so any damn conspiracy theories.

3 Likes

The fact that something like QAnon resonated with so many people on a global scale should be worrying.