Southwest Airlines workers are getting sick of the vaccine mandates

If only Biden embraced masking the pandemic would be over.

2 Likes

With lab coat man, not TV/radio man.

These Cali parents have been complying with school vaccine mandates…until TV/radio man told them this one was skerry.

Lab Coat Man who calls himself science.

These Cali parents weren’t protesting prior vaccine mandates. They had no problem with labcoatman before tv/radioman made their feewings scared

Which of those prior vaccines were handled this way?

So did you.

1 Like

What does that have to do with air travel?

It’s great news that outdoor transmission seems extremely low. really great news for al of us.

1 Like

It was. And, you know, the first vaccine mandate law was enacted in the United States in 1809 for smallpox. But the Supreme Court in 1905 in a very famous case called Jacobson v. Massachusetts upheld a Cambridge City law, which required smallpox vaccination. That was something where the Supreme Court said that we don’t have a right to place other people at risk. And by 1922, in another case, Justice Brandeis, writing for unanimous court, upheld childhood school mandates, calling it settled law.

Law…not even private corps…

Most NHL teams have vaccine requirements or a negative test for entry.

So yeah, trust the vaccine.

Did I?

Yes. You stood in line for your shot when they said you should get it.

Just like millions of others who understand the value of vaccination.

Did I?

Well, you told us you did.

So, who knows I guess?

Don’t be ashamed that you are vaccinated.

1 Like

Or did I get the vaccine before mandates and such?

Conservative Parents during 2020 lockdowns: “Kids should be in school!! They need interaction with other kids and teachers”

Conservatives parents in 2021, protesting vaccine mandates for their kids who already require vaccines to attend school: “we are going to protest vaccine mandates by removing our kids from school! That will show them!”

:rofl::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It really is schizophrenic logic.

They told you you should get vaccinated, and you said “thanks!” and stood in line with the rest of us.

That is:

Comply with what?

“You should get vaccinated.”

“I will comply.”

There’s no logic involved in any of it. People don’t like being dictated to.

What was logical about Jbiden and Fweedom saying they wouldn’t get it if “Trump said so”? Do they really not know who approves vaccines in this country?

It’s all Kabuki.