Southwest Airlines workers are getting sick of the vaccine mandates

Weird that they haven’t spent the last few decades protesting vaccine requirements already in place in California for public schools before the Covid vaccine. Why haven’t they been screeching FREEDOM FOR THE CHILDREN before this?

The NPCs have received their orders.

Irony

These parents were not upset enough to protest vaccine mandates in such a manner until this vaccine. There’s no irony in pointing out what influenced these parents to be upset about this. They received their orders, and now they march.

If a glib little personal jab is all you have to offer, well I mean…in the words of some of my favorite posters, I accept your surrender.

The irony is “NPC have received their orders” while railing against somebody else refusing to submit to mandates.

Baa

1 Like

The surge in inflation couldn’t possibly because of a surge in wild crazy out of control spending. :roll_eyes:

It simply has to be that everyone is not vaccinated. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yet they did submit to mandates before.

Well that was dumb. They already comply with other vaccine mandates that have been mandated for a long time. They did not decide to protest mandates until TV man and politician man told them it was bad and something something freedom.

2 Likes

Which mandates before what?

And you decided to comply.

The funny thing is trying to isolate each “mitigantion” into a vacuum-sealed silo.

1. Lock down
  2. Masks
  3. Vaccination
  4. Vaccination and masks
  5. Vaccination and masks and no large gatherings.

And every time the sheep baa and chant “follow the science” mindlessly. And “mandate us” while facing DC.

Meanwhile college football stadiums are packed with screaming students and not a mask in sight. Yesterday was week 7, what’s the incubation period on this thing again?

You’re© losing control. The governed are just about out of consent.

3 Likes

That’s right. :+1:

2 Likes

So melodramatic!

Most have been vaccinated and their age is pretty resistant.

Again, so melodramatic!

Vaccinated don’t need masks then.

It depends on the scenario, right?

Does it?

I’m not sure how that anecdote changes anything.

Regardless, he is in the wrong here.

:rofl: Amazing. And after all the bitching last year.

1 Like

I guess you don’t understand. :frowning:

Indoor NHL venues same deal.

They trust vaccine only.

1 Like