Southwest Airlines workers are getting sick of the vaccine mandates

Comply and then for months after question the efficacy of the vaccine.

1 Like

Ok, if you say so.

Where? You’re barking up the wrong tree.

Just asking questions, that’s all. What’s wrong with that?

How could I look my daughter in the eye ten years from now when she has been made sterile from the vaccine?

Just asking questions.

How would you? Oh never mind…

Should logic be in quotes? It seems to me to be the antithesis of logic.

There is no logic. It is all identity.

1 Like

And misinformation, half truths, sciency claims.

I know not a single required vaccine has ever caused kids to be sterile but I just have to ask about this one… just asking questions right?

I can’t even point to a mechanism that could cause sterility… but you know… it COULD happen… we just don’t know… so I am going to argue about how I am afraid of such things happening… for reasons.

Looks like here.

1 Like

How do you know that?

Exactly!

1 Like

Nobody ever can, until after the fact.

Have a child.

Can COVID 19 cause sterility?

And since I’m a rugged individualist who never gets riled up by “TV Man” this idea was just my own analytical thinking… just so happens that OTHERS copied me…

“Tucker also repeated baseless misinformation about how the vaccine affects women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, speculating that it could negatively impact fertility, which just isn’t true.

Some false reports circulated social media that claimed the spike protein on the outside of coronavirus cells was the same as a protein that attaches to the placenta during pregnancy, and wrongly claimed getting the COVID-19 vaccine would cause a woman’s body to fight that protein off and damage her fertility. There is no evidence that the vaccine negatively affects pregnancy or lactation. Doctors and the CDC recommend pregnant women get the vaccine in order to avoid further complications, since pregnant people are at increased risk for severe COVID-19 illness.“

3 Likes

And you, as someone who has children are not smooth brained enough to fall for such obvious nonsense and amplify on the internet.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t5:

“TV Man” gotcha huh? You rugged individualist who constantly accuses others of being influenced by “TV Man”

Look at the date.