Sounds like US is pulling out of Iraq

Yeah see, Trump*'s brain never knows what Trump*'s ass is making Trump*'s mouth say.

It’s just nonsense goofballery.

5 Likes

Not appeasement.

Just us adopting a policy of “mind our own ******* business” and let the world do as it will.

Sanctions? For wanting a foreign country to leave?
???

That’s some fine TDS there.

Well done!! :+1:

3 Likes

Not that i would care if we left Iraq or not; but that letter is unsigned and the format is wrong: the date is not in military style guide standards.

Daily goofballery. I like that. Perfectly describes Trump’s* entire life.

2 Likes

:rofl:

This administration needs to get its damn act together.

https://twitter.com/TaraCopp/status/1214291544553017346

https://twitter.com/TaraCopp/status/1214291881951203328

2 Likes

Trump’s strategic decisions are so top secret that they are even a surprise to Trump.

3 Likes

Apparently. And not just sanctions, but

Apparently Trump is more concerned about US forces getting kicked out of Iraq than he is about Iran getting nukes.

I agree and within moments Twitter was pointing that out.

1 Like

And the likelihood of that is…?

1 Like

Damn - this would almost be funny, if it wasn’t such a serious matter.

Does anyone in this administration have a clue?

1 Like

Sanctions are needed on Trump haters who spew constant hate.

I wouldn’t expect this all to get sorted out overnight just to keep the likes of CNN happy (an impossible task anyway).
Wait a week or so and we will know what is planned then. By both sides.

1 Like

That can’t happen with Trump* at the helm.

We all know this.

1 Like

Slim to none…and slim just caught the last train out of town. :warning:

5 Likes

The sanction money should be redistributed to Trump acolytes who spew constant love and adoration no matter how dumb his tweets are.

6 Likes

I just dont understand the overall strategy.
Iran wants us out so they can move in and have bigger influence.

They start planing terrorist attacks in Iraq against US to try to force us to leave.
We respond by killing a Iran commander in Iraq and then give Iran what they wanted (Us to leave)?
In addition - we now have to wait for Iran’s retaliation, look week and lose even more influence if we leave now, and gave Iran a excuse to pull out even more of the Nuke deal, that even though we withdraw from, they were still part of with the rest of the world.

If our goal was to get out (and im not even saying that is wrong) we could have started that process 2 weeks ago. If we wanted to pull out and punish the guy - We could have started pulling out a few weeks ago and still killed him.

Killing the guy is not a bad thing - but it sure seems like we had no plan on what to do after. So far - everything that happened after seemed to be predictable - so why does it seem to be catching us of guard?

TaskandPurpose apparently confirmed the authenticity of the letter.

https://twitter.com/PaulSzoldra/status/1214292641879220224

For those that don’t know…