“Soul of the Nation”

Attempted coups, storming the Capitol, stealing top secrets, violence, demanding that the election be overturned today.

(Semi) fascist.

2 Likes

Yah. Open your left eye.

1 Like

I can only speak for me.

Doesn’t matter.

1 Like

It would not matter. Unless Trump is President, the election was fraudulent.

You’re right. I told you this in December of 2016;

…that has now exposed itself where it can be easily seen. During this time and just like now, those who are blind to the truth, make up names “MAGA enablers”, “Conspiratiional MAGAs”, “semi-fascists”, “tribe”. You’re being used my friend. Remember me…again…I warned you about the sheoplization of America by these unitedly, corrupt forces like the MSM, social media and other corrupt sources feeding you the narratives they want regurgibleated and here “we” are.

5 Likes

Never.

You should have.

Exactly… there are cases of fraud… stupid people do stupid things.

To act like a handful of people across the country can swing a national election is just plain stupid.

There we go!

There was actual data for that.

1 Like

you sure as hell spoke for more than just “you” here….

If he wins, it was the Russians

3 Likes

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

It is my opinion that those who continually carry on about the 2020 election being fraudulent despite there being zero evidence to show that are being idiotic.

Hope that clears things up.

No he didn’t. That’s his opinion of them.

maybe you havent seen this:

or maybe you have and are just pretending otherwise

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1565480585715408896

2 Likes

No one has done that with the possible exception of some of the rioters who trespassed into the Capitol. I have not heard Republican politicians calling for violence to dethrone Biden.
Closest to that was Pelosi with two ridiculous impeachments.

2 Likes

You guys are making good Dark Brandon memes now.

3 Likes