“Soul of the Nation”

Will be the speech the WH is directing Biden to give. Mr “unity” will be reading from the teleprompter about how our “rights and freedoms are still under attack.”. Gee wonder what from. Global scale anti-American extremism/terrorism? An over-reaching federal govt eroding those rights in their continued bio-medical authoritarian state?

Or how about from you MAGA “semi-fascists?”

Something tells me they will keep the dreaded orange one central to their cause, to distract from, well, you know. war. inflation. invasion. etc

what do you think is threatening the “soul” of the US?

Anyway breathless NBC is teeing up this brilliance here. don’t miss it. Your rights and freedoms are at stake.

3 Likes

The MSM, social media, the head of our intelligence agencies that have turned political, our educational institutions, the corrupt, political establishment and those legally abusing their children by not guiding them lovingly, unitedly into adulthood along the path of education due to societal decay.

When the pendulum of our country begins to swing back towards “in God we trust”, our nation’s soul will begin to unify.

10 Likes

Great post! You can bet Brandon will not mention anything in your post of course.

3 Likes

Didn’t the bidens sell the “soul of the nation” to china??

Shouty joe lecturing people inspires no one.

8 Likes

It inspires gop voters to turn out en mass in nov i suspect.

2 Likes

i’ll check back later today btw. busy work day

no one wants to buy my vote so i still need to pay off my loans

3 Likes

Same. Biden didn’t pay off my student loans either.

Well, they are, by him and his Cult of Jackasses. :wink:

7 Likes

Cheap crack and a few little girls is all it took. What’s a country worth anyway? :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Listen to my Lieutenant Governor and note his “soul” is similar to mine and the nation’s I grew up in.

Now libs…don’t be racist! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

Isn’t that the guy who went viral for his gun speech at a committee meeting??

2 Likes

Yes…and within a short time, that took him to the seat of Lt. Governor and who knows how far he’ll go?

2 Likes

God bless that man! :us:

6 Likes

Don’t hold your breath. :wink:

6 Likes

So if “Mr.Unity” doesn’t sell, fall back on”Mr You’re all fascists and I can send the federal police to raid your homes whenever I want”. Whatever works.
And is NBC doing campaign speeches now?

6 Likes

oh the democrats didnt try to buy your vote by paying off a loan you voluntarily took out to pay for something your wanted either?

seems unfair huh?

wish there were people in PA govt like this

1 Like

i agree. i just hope that pendulum is allowed to swing back

1 Like

I’m good with it. I don’t need the help. I’m happy for the people it did help.

Which one?
There are many to choose from.

1 Like