Someone please tell me - how is a wall going to deter this

Not to Trump…am I right?

Real Stats or just made up numbers?

I suppose that’s explains the sign on your front door … “It’s open - please do not kick it in.” :wink:

I say we build a moat with working drawbridge

I’m not sure what the problem is. Are you upset because liberals said they wanted everyone to be PC, but when they’re not being PC you don’t like it even though you don’t like PC? It’s so confusing keeping up with what you people want.

And there’s the double standard card right on time.

Make up your minds.

Can you call people fat now or what??

Is fat shaming OK now?

Quit using the excuse conservatives want to do away with PC to excuse liberals showing their ass and calling names. Take responsibility for being preachy, intolerant bigots when you want to be. Liberals seem to be good at name calling when given the chance, just not so good at taking responsibility when they do. It’s always someone else’s fault they name call.

^^^ This.

Surveillance and interception.

Motion detectors, drones, FLIR monitoring. Even a lot of that can be automated with remote sensors combined with computer evaluation eliminating false positives for animals with algorithms that recognize human beings for ground motion.

RADAR and Heat Sensors for airborne.

.>>>>

No its not.

You might be interested in this.

I wouldn’t say that E-verify is “not very good”, it’s actually quite effective. But it can still be improved with cross linking the SSA, IRS, and State Departments of Records (Births & Deaths).

.>>>>

…made up.

Crushing the middle class wages.

:rat:

That won’t help kidnapped children and narcotics mules.

:rat:

Yes. Use technology instead of something countries did before Jesus was even alive in the flesh.

Being opposed to the wall isn’t the same as being opposed to border security. Why do you pretend it is?

2 Likes

It’s what Fox News says.

1 Like

And, of course, Trump tells them this as well - reinforcing this belief in their minds.

He gets it from Fox News too.

I’m sure as soon as they learned about bump keys, they immediately removed their doors from the hinges.

1 Like

Welcome to Day 1 of the TRUMP-COULTER-LIMBAUGH government shutdown!!!

:laughing:

Fat Donald should just have just gone ahead and gone down to Marred-A-Lago.

We the taxpayers of America no doubt would have been happy to have another costly jet transport any Bill that possibly comes out of Congress today flown down to Florida to have him put his chicken scratching on it.

Lord knows Dear Leader doesn’t mind wasting taxpayers money.