Some thoughts on senate hearing today

So in your opinion. That in a court of law, only people who like you should be able to testify against you? All others are considered bias witnesses?

I don’t think that Barr read it.

I think he did, he just doesn’t have a spine.

Are you denying that she had far more Russian contact then Trump? Therefor mush greater risk of being influenced?

Seriously…are you denying that?

Or investigating. Trump is being totally consistant in having the pro-Biden surrogate Guiliani in charge of investigating his dealings in Ukraine

Facts remain…those involved with Crossfire and deceiving FISA courts were all never Trumpers. A close knit circle within FBI, CIA and NSA. They all had one thing in common with one another.

Wait you were serious.

1 Like

This is going to a whole new level.

3 Likes

If only we had a 400 + page report on Crossfire and the FISA warrant and Court that proved the opposite.

The level of deniability…

are you imply that because Hillary was SOS her campaign unknowingly socialite help for the Russian government.

The level of leg pulling.

I don’t think that an argument so stupid would be seriously made.

2 Likes

We all are, that was only 3 1/2 years ago

1 Like

we are entering the Glenn Beck zone.

1 Like

Yet here we are

1 Like

In the hearing today Horowitz said he did not opine on the reasons for the errors. It could have been mistakes, it could have been bias. He would not rule that out.

If it was a whole set of mistakes all in one direction, then they just need to close up shop. We are all at risk from them.

1 Like

Shut down what? the FBI.

Of the listed mistakes on the Horowitz report on the Carter Page FISA warrant, which one do you think is the most egregious?

1 Like

:flushed::man_facepalming:
Talk about throwing out the baby with the bathwater

Dont expect much more than the bad ones