Some thoughts on senate hearing today

IMO once you get to a certain level within the FBI and other federal agency you have to have the correct political connections. You don’t reach such heights within our goverment bureaucracy unless you know and parrot the “right” people political ambitions.

I believe it was the reason it was kept out of hands of lower personal, not because it was presidential campaign and they had to be careful…but precisely that. They couldn’t risk it getting out (leaked) since lower levels of goverment personal/bureaucracy is slightly more political diverse.

You would more likely to have Trump supporters at the lower levels that might raised red flags…or worst bringing it to public attention.

So it was kept within the hive.

1 Like

Everything’s a conspiracy.

4 Likes

Unlike the Clinton email investigation that was publicly reopened a few days before the election?

2 Likes

Lack of political diversity in upper echelon in goverment itself is political bias.

2 Likes

There is political bias! Wait the report detail the exact opposite

Wasn’t James Comey a Registered Republican… like all of his life?

1 Like

What is your evidence that there is a lack of political diversity in the upper echelons of government?

1 Like

That’s what you’d expect a politically biased organization to report.

Isnt law enforcement mostly always leaning Republican in their personal views

Out of 20 people involved with Crossfire, was there any Trump supporters?

Trump or Trump Not…there is no GOP or Dem.

1 Like

Wasn’t McCabe a Registered Republican?

correct

My latest post was totally prescient.

You either support TRUMP or your part of the deep state, bow to your king!

4 Likes

I am just reacting to this idea that there is a lack of political diversity in the upper echelon

It seems pretty easy to falsify

They’re all Democrats…except for all the people we’re actually talking about that is

we should drag them in front of Congress and ask.

1 Like

Make them publicly state who they voted for.

Out of all the people involved with the Ukraine investigations was there any Biden supporters?

2 Likes