Some thoughts on senate hearing today

There were caution flags, as indicated by the report. But there were also flashing red lights and sirens screaming from on high about some incredibly nefarious and shady occurrences happening while we were under direct, unprecedented attack by the single most hostile foreign nation to the West.

Not true. Everyone involved was pro-rule-of-law and pro-Constitution. Sure, that is the antithesis of Donald Trump.

We are the agressors for calling Russia out for interfering in our elections…or something

1 Like

That seems to be the perspective of some, unfortunately.

Speaking of Russia…Hillary had far more people with ties or past ties with Russia then Trump. How many of them came under investigation?

0…

Really? Are they all under investigation? Any of them in indicted yet? Can you name all of them?

This post is completely untrue.

1 Like

Entire Crossfire team was made up of resistance as Barr said during his speech to Federalist society.

There was no opposition, no one to raise red flags, no one to challenge them or question their motives.

You’re not in position to tell me what is or isn’t true.

2 Likes

Barr is the President’s Roy Cohn.

No one can really trust his word anymore.

Rudy’s still being investigated for this. Hmm, I wonder which anti trump deep stater was working with Rudy on trying to leak this info.

https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/1204813036759977985?s=21

1 Like

Of course I am. :rofl:

1 Like

Believing Barr is akin to believing Gateway Pundit or Infowars. Pure, unadulterated propaganda for the brainwashed masses.

1 Like

More than the 33 senior campaign officials and advisors with Russian ties that engaged in 272 points of contact? Could you please back that up with anything of substance?

1 Like

“If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed … and we will deserve it."
Lindsey Graham
May 3, 2016

4 Likes

Are you saying Hillary had none? Being former chief diplomat her state department contact put her in prime position to be influenced by Russia.

But yet not one single investigation that we know about.

So much for Russia concerns.

Wait… so serving as Secretary of State would put her in contact with Russians and therefore influenced by them?

Is that the argument?

Please don’t let that be the argument.

1 Like

Why do you always try to twist other posters words so disenguinously. I said nothing of the sort and was jusst asking you to prove your point. It’s now extremely obvious you can’t

2 Likes

I disagree. Oh, please let that be the argument. Pretty please with snowflake sprinkles on top

1 Like

That isn’t the report just released says.