Some thoughts on senate hearing today

why stop there, we should march them down the street wearing sign “I voted for Hillary” around their necks.

And I was predicting what the poster meant by “political diversity”.

I was right.

People who believe in the rule of law, defending our nation and the Constitution, from threats both internally and externally OR people who wipe their ass with the rule of law and the Constitution… There is no GOP or Dem.

Fixed it for ya! :wink:

1 Like

This is similar to what Mao did when he took power he would publicly shame anyone in government who disagreed with him he would make them stand in public with signs around their necks and let the public throw rotten food at them.

you live in a fantasy world no one can put their personal opinion aside to perform their duty or job! we live in a world were your either a with us or the enemy.

so Nbraskafootball do you support Trump or are you the enemy.

1 Like

I noticed not one person in Horowitz report raised any real flags here…except for their concern that it might leak out to the public.

Don’t anyone find that odd?

3 Likes

Hmmmm. Why would they ever want to make sure that an investigation into a Presidential candidate not leak out into the public while the election is going on?

One can only wonder.

4 Likes

Proud Human Scum! :sunglasses:

You find it Odd the FBI wouldn’t want to sway a Presidential election by making a investigation public into one of the Candidates.

1 Like

A complete and total mystery.

I mean if only we had a metric to compare what would happen if an investigation into a candidate was ever made publicly known… maybe a few days right before the election.

If only we had that knowledge

3 Likes

one could suggest that by keeping it a secret the FBI is bias in their support of Trump.

1 Like

I see that went right over…

Any caution flags that was raised was ignored.

Everyone involved were Anti Trump. That is what they all have in common.

They kept it all within tight few that all shared their common goal.

What… that they didn’t want it to leak that it was happening?

Hell yeah they should be concerned that it would leak.

Do you see a non nefarious reason as to why they would have that concern?

It’s basically the complete opposite of what fat donald wanted to do with his his fake Biden investigation.

you could say the FBI has integrity.

2 Likes

Who? Please name them.

In 2016 there were a ton of anti Trump Republicans… right up to the moment they weren’t any more.

See also : The entire Republican establishment

Sweet. OP gets one vote for Governmental Affirmative Action.

So at what point does a Presidential candidate get to seed his followers in the government? I mean Crossfire started before he was elected. So even though he’s not President yet does he get to put supporters in key positions? How does that work? It’s a curious notion. Will this require all governmental employees to divulge who they support? Then will they be dispersed equally among governmental institutions to make sure there is a balance? Sorta like “I’m sorry Mr. Johnson. I see that you have impeccable credentials but we already have our 2 mandated Clinton supporters here so we cannot unfortunately bring you aboard at this time. Now if you’ll excuse me I’m required to go meet with the Trump supporter who will be filling the position you applied for.”

3 Likes