Some Names, Some Investigations

Wait I thought Trump did it but its not impeachable. Whats the point of this thread?

Trump fended off a conspiracy.

An actual crime.

1 Like

Graham says that they may be subpoenaing Shifty, the whistle blower and others after the acquittal. They need to quit fiddle farting around and get it done. A lot of serioua questions here.

1 Like

To expose Shifty, the Biden’s and other corrupt democrats. If the republicans’ do what they say they will, then this should happen. Hopefully soon.

It is quite interesting now that the President’s corruption has been exposed and the GOP Senate is totally cool with it, there is an effort once again to focus on the people that brought this corruption to light and not the corrupt act itself.

Quite interesting

2 Likes

Oh I see we’re back to he didn’t do it

Which is really odd.

Even the Senate agrees that he did it… they are just cool with it as long as it is only Trump doing it.

1 Like

I certainly hope that Lindsey Graham is dumb enough to keep this issue in the public view for the months to come.

Maybe Lev Parnas will say in a Senate Hearing everything that Graham knew prior to the whistleblower.

the house refused to call them. it is the house that should have called them. the house can still call them, they can get the info they want and re-impeach. it is not the job of the senate to seek out impeaching evidence, that is the houses job. they chose not to pursue it.

3 Likes

The House wasn’t going to wait for the courts to decide.

They felt that they had enough to send to the Senate.

Any other Senate would have done their constitutional duty, especially with the information that came out after the drafting of the articles.

This one though… they are a bunch of cowards who have ignored the 75% of the people who would have loved to hear from witnesses.

We will see how this plays out.

Who knows… it could be the best thing that the GOP does to retain political power.

LOL… yes, the house threw any and all pretense of due process and rights of the accused out the window to give their leftist base a xmas present.

They knew they did not have enough, hence the call for witnesses before the trial even started. Witnesses they could have called themselves and refused to pursue.

Only a Senate led by democrats would have done differently, and then only so long as it was not a dem president being tried. every one of these hypocritical hyper partisan morons was against witnesses when we had an impeachment with real felonies being charged.

LOL… politicians who buck the “public will” can hardly be described as cowards. more like profiles in courage,

3 Likes

Libs had to give their Christmas present back. :rofl:

1 Like

The McGahn case has been languishing in the court for months.

The Kupperman case was set to also be tied up in the courts until well into the summer.

Given that reality, the Democrats wrote up the articles with the evidence that they had… which was enough to bring down any other administration ever… but the GOP will do nothing about getting their own house in order.

The current GOP is not a profile in courage but a bunch of spineless weasels who bent the knee to a con man.

2 Likes

Yes. If it’s true.

I was looking forward to this discussion about these men that @WuWei named. I hope we don’t get lost and the thread turns into another “Trump had a victory, so he cheated” discussion.

Irrelevant WRT conspiratorial acts against him.

I agree.

The connections there are interesting.

1 Like

The fact that you believe it’s the Senate’s job to call new witnesses for the HOR impeachment articles is a problem as it flip flops & turns upside down the Constitutional responsibility and powers of the two chambers of Congress.

The Constitutional confusion that the seditious Dems have caused is a definite problem for the health of the Republic.

1 Like

He may be a piece of ■■■■■ but he’s our piece of ■■■■■

Sums things up nicely.

Perhaps you can explain to me why the senate had a vote on whether or not to allow witnesses.