Some Names, Some Investigations

Bolton? Ha!

The administration said they detail the withholding of the funds in question. That’s the very definition of relevant.

He doesn’t have firsthand knowledge?

And what do the house rules say about that?

They would have changed nothing.

I don’t know. Schiff made them up as they went along.

LOL, have you seen them or something? You cannot make that determination nor can anyone else that hasn’t seen them.

Wrong. The rules were put in place by the previous republican house.

THAT is ridiculous.

2 Likes

They are blaming the Senate for not giving them their outcome.

1 Like

Did Schiff send the Senate the IC IG report?

Yes. Of Ciamerrli, Miska and the Vindemans. And that Yovanvitch woman. I’m sure he does.

But Schiff said he is an unreliable conspiracy theorist.

Ciamerrelli has a neckbeard in that picture.

Not at all. The outcome was clear form the moment Mitch McConnell said he was coordinating closely with the White House. No one expected the Senate would remove Donald Trump from office. This isn’t the Republican Party of the 1970’s, this is the cowardly and corrupt Republican Party of 2020.

What Democrats want made clear is that the Senate process was a cover-up that countered the will of the people and the Constitution.

What was covered up?

It didn’t “counter the Constitution”.

1 Like

If your question about what was covered up is at all serious, then you obviously have no understanding of the Constitution.

I’ll assume at this point you re just gaslighting.

3 Likes

He’s a little nutty but I think he would give straight answers under oath.

It’s not ridiculous at all. The senate pre-determined before the trial that they would not convict. It is a tainted jury that would do such a thing and places the defendant above the law.

The IG has unilateral control over processing whistleblower complaints, irregularities notwithstanding. Changing a policy midstream is irregular, no denial from me on that.

Interesting with him overseeing and reviewing the hot manuscript.