Some historical context from opposition to MLK marches in 1964

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They tried everything short of killing him to stop the civil right movement.

his extramarital affairs are pretty well documented by even favorable authors (David Garrow) and close friend Ralph Abernathy and others that does not eliminate the great work he did.

…when you had the opportunity to condemn the riot but chose to endorse what you thought was a productive course of action. Now what, play obtuse?

I have, in other posts. Since you know how to use the search function I am sure you could have found it.

Ahhhhh…so you admit you aren’t consistent and speak out of both sides of your mouth?

I am very consistent. Show me where I support riots? Just because I said they seem to be working DOES NOT MEAN I support them.

No, most mass murderers are white because whites make up a larger percentage of people in the country. The only race over represented in that category are Asians.

I already did…done…and finished. :sunglasses:

If I say something is working… does it mean I support it?

No, mass murderers are white because white fathers won’t raise their ■■■■■■■ sons.

Again, the percentage of mass murderers who are white does not exceed the percentage of people in the country who are white. That they are over represented is false, a myth, a racist stereotype.

Again, their fathers are absent.

No idea why you are telling me that, I said nothing about it.

You don’t get it. If you haven’t started at least ten threads denouncing some grave injustice or bad behavior, you tacitly approve of said injustice or bad behavior.