Soft target Alert!

The new policy will require that everyone entering the Capitol, except for lawmakers, must go through a metal detector.

I’m surprised this wasn’t already a policy. Lawmakers should be included too–they can go nuts just like anyone else.

Then I am amused, bemused and confused why you are so strident in your criticism.

As I am with you, since you don’t ever seem to have criticism for those on the left.

They are not on the left as far in my opinion.

You dont

Yes. The NRA prohibits firearms at their conventions

And you don’t have any trouble with Dems lying.

How does that reconcile with your 2A rights?

What?

He was asking what the NRA’s own policy was…which is to not allow firearms at its conferences.

It doesn’t do anything to my 2A rights because the NRA isn’t a government body.

If they don’t want guns at their conferences, as a private organization they are allowed to make that decision.

And I have been told that they are banned which was confirmed as somewhat contrary to what I have been told about the 2A.

Again what a private org does is not contrary to the 2A.

I can’t bring my guns to work. I accepted that arrangement by agreeing to work there.

I have read and heard many times that the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. What would happen if a bad guy with a gun stormed into the NRA conference?

That’s their problem.

The point of the matter is…the NRA isn’t a government organization.

The Constitution prevents GOVERNMENT from infringing on our rights.

Thanks. Just another point of clarification for me. Are guns allowed in either the House of Reps or Senate say during the State of the Union.

Why should a courthouse or capital building be any different?

It’s a heavily guarded building, I don’t see the issue. It’s like banning guns in courthouses, very common and not a bad idea at all considering the “high value targets” housed within.

They submitted legislation to shut down the NRA HQ shooting range. That’s full ■■■■■■■ retard.

We were talking about the capitol building?