Soft target Alert!

The Democrats in Virginia who by the way misrepresented the police on the matter, want to ban guns from the capitol.

Great, another soft target for some idiot to do a mass shooting…

What a bunch of unconstitutional, delusional, & insane people governing Virginia!

Creating a soft target for themselves!

I see no issue with this. If the Republicans win the chamber back, they can undo the ban. They’re not outlawing guns, they’re just banning them from the premises.

“I just have to say that this is something that’s been recommended by our Capitol Police. And I think there are times when we sort of have to trust what our law enforcement officers are telling us,” House Majority Leader Charniele Herring said.

But Capitol Police Col. Anthony Pike said after the vote that he made no recommendations on whether guns should be banned, only on how to implement the ban Democrats wanted. The new policy will require that everyone entering the Capitol, except for lawmakers, must go through a metal detector.

Mother ■■■■■■■■

Lying pieces of ■■■■■

4 Likes

So you don’t have any issues with Trump lying then? Cool.

That depends on the cheese in China on Christmas Day.

Seems like VA Dems are going full retard on guns.

3 Likes

They are losing their minds

Lock 'em up then. :sunglasses:

I do like the sanctuary cities and counties that are popping up.

3 Likes

But whatabout…

As a matter of interest were there any restrictions with respect to guns at NRA conferences?

Democrats want to legislate the NRA HQ range out of existence. You ok with narrow legislation that only targets them?

I figured whataboutism would be the response.

1 Like

Narrow legislation seems to me be par for the course in USA legislation. So this particular legislation does not appear to be out of the ordinary.

Do you have a problem with Trump lying?

Do you have a problem with Dems lying? I don’t like it when Trump lies.

Cool. So you don’t have a problem with bills targeting planned parenthood, or other organizations conservatives don’t like then.

I don’t support the Democratic Party. I support the Australian Labor Party.

I would imagine the electors in the next presidential election might consider such a proposal somewhat unfavourably.

Same with the NRA HQ bill submitted by the brain dead and tone deaf Dems.