So with 56 days to go, is there still anybody betting on the R's to hold the house? (9-13-2018)

The tax law passed late last year included slews of changes that will have wide impacts across the U.S. Among them is a likely jump in the numbers of Americans who’ll owe taxes when they file 2018 returns. The Government Accountability Office (GAO) recently issued a report warning that more than 4.5 million taxpayers will come up short next April, unless they act now to adjust their withholding amounts.

^This.

Likely many, many Trumplicans who don’t know they needed to run the new tax calculator so they would know to adjust their witholdings.

I’m betting many, many articles about people crying that they can’t afford to pay their taxes.

the democrats will not retake the house

I’m curious why your confidence was so high here?

Pretty close prediction, minus the Casey upset part. :+1:

I really like Barletta, but most of PA outside his home base does not. The polls were right on this one.

Don’t mind Wolf winning as gov either. Keeps some balance.

1 Like

It looks like the redistricting led to a more balanced and accurate representation of the voting populace in PA which is good, in my opinion. I’m no fan of gerrymandering and underrepresenting We The People.

Got this one right however…even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

Allan

I had more faith in the American public…

alas, Barnum was right

1 Like

We are going to hold you to that

2 for 2.

Healthcare was an obvious issue for a lot of voters.

Allan

He certainly was right. Look at who our President is for proof positive.

You cant be serious. Fox news and the entire CEC radio network talked like Obama was the devil bringing communism and Islamic theocracy to the US. I remember listening to Michael Savage and Glen Beck going off the rails.