So why haven't the arbiters of racism denounced Darwin?

The flying frogs “ancient alien” delusion is demonically inspired propaganda BIG LIE the world will believe, because they want to.

Gen 1:27 God created (01254 בּרא bara’) singular. If multiple gods created, it would be plural.

The only way the paradox of “us” “our” and “singular create” are resolved is the classic Christian doctrine of the Holy Trinity.

God is not talking to the angels because we aren’t made in the image of angels:

KJV Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
(Gen. 1:27 KJV)

If any wonder what Satan is like, here he is disguised as ET

Explain crystals.

Nothing you described is an example of cognitive dissonance. If Scott Adams believes that it is then he is missing the term also.

It is the definition of straw man arguments though. Perhaps that is what you are thinking of?

Please don’t use the 2nd Law argument. You don’t know anything about it.

Definition of straw man
1 : a weak or imaginary opposition (such as an argument or adversary) set up only to be easily confuted

That is completely unlike Cognitive Dissonance

Incorrect, God is not physically like anything in creation:

To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One. (Isa. 40:25 KJV)

We are in the image and likeness of God in the sense we have dominion over the earth in the image and likeness of God who had dominion over all created:

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. (Gen. 1:26 KJV)

Also, we are “body soul spirit”, three in one substance, man:

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Thess. 5:23 KJV)

Which is like (like, not actually) God who is Three Persons in the One Infinite Ocean of Essence that is God, the One Name (singular) = One God:

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (Matt. 28:19 NKJ)

This Holy Trinity in one Unity(one God substance) is not contradictory, its beyond our comprehension because God is infinite:

"But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You. How much less this temple which I have built! (1 Ki. 8:27 NKJ)

This is how the Rabbi’s interpreted this verse:

A common term for the Deity in Rabbinic literature is ‘the Place,’ which originates in the doctrine: ‘The Holy One, blessed be He, is the place of His Universe, but His Universe is not His place’ (Gen. R. LXVIII. 9). He encompasses space but space does not encompass Him."-( Everyman’s Talmud, Schocken Books, 1995, p. 8, ).

Now there’s some cognitive dissonance.

Except a tv repairman wont ignore evidence bcuz muh huly buuuk.

That’s my point. You have been using the term cognitive dissonance to describe straw men arguments or to tell people they are wrong. I’m not sure you have used the term correctly once but I haven’t done a comprehensive study of when you have used the term.

Wheeeee!

Because God gave man dominion (Gen. 1:26) Satan and demons can do nothing without human permission. Therefore, the genetic experiments Satan accomplished was with man’s permission:

3 Think about what happened to Assyria. Once it was like a cedar tree in Lebanon. It had beautiful branches that provided shade for the forest. It grew very high. Its top was above all of the leaves.
4 The waters fed it. Deep springs made it grow tall. Their streams flowed all around its base. They made their way to all of the trees in the fields.
5 So it grew higher than any other tree in the fields. It grew more limbs. Its branches grew long. They spread because they had plenty of water.
6 All of the birds of the air made their nests in its limbs. All of the wild animals had their babies under its branches. All of the great nations lived in its shade.
7 Its spreading branches made it majestic and beautiful. Its roots went down deep to where there was plenty of water.
8 The cedar trees in my garden were no match for it. The pine trees could not equal its limbs. The plane trees could not compare with its branches. No tree in my garden could match its beauty.
9 I gave it many branches. They made it beautiful. All of the trees in my Garden of Eden were jealous of it.’ " (Ezek. 31:3-9 NIRV)

The seed of the Assyrian (Satan) will fight Christ (he is the son of satan, hybrid DNA creation neither human or angel) that opposes the historic definition of God to claim he is superior to God (Elohim).

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. (Gen. 3:15 KJV)

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (2 Thess. 2:4 KJV)

Being you’re an expert, explain why Progressives can see race in chocolate milk and everywhere else, but not in Darwinism or its substitutes which persist in linking Blacks to monkeys:

Evolution links all individuals to monkeys. Not just black individuals.

Since it treats all races as equal human beings, it is not racist.

See? That was easy.

I was just about to post that!

No, I would say “That’s delusional. The buildings, streets, etc. couldn’t have evolved, as they don’t reproduce, there’s no mechanism for either mutation or selection.”

Then I would say “No people in NYC? We can actually get tickets to see “Hamilton”!”

Oh it’s time I accepted your cartoon version of reality okay. Should I chant your retarded durrr lock her up catch phrase? Should I put on a tinfoil hat and listen to alex jones? I hear the latest from you guys is libs murdered anthony bourdain. It’s time I accepted that.

I think it’s time you accepted your role in coming up with an explanation for your abomination in chief other than b-b-b-but hillary

…Mountain Aunt-Mama

Moreover, God has no form because He is infinite, and does not have the physical appearance or likeness of male or female or anything in creation

If you didn’t believe God had a human form, you could have answered that when I asked God’s skin color.

But if God has no form and does not have the likeness of humans, then why does the Bible say God made man in God’s image?