So why haven't the arbiters of racism denounced Darwin?

Buoyancy works via electro-magnetism just as your clapping hands do, they don’t actually touch as you clap.

Incorrect. The various dating methods reveal assumptions, not actual dates. That is illustrated here:

I know that reality, and yet am not terrified.

Go figure…

Very telling that it wasn’t science that turned you away from evolution. But I’m sure you think your pseudoscience creationist qualify as science. Their publications in actual scientific publications is pretty much nil. Normal people would see the significance but you cretinists will only invent conspiracies.

You can’t be this dense…

Gravity most definitely a function of mass. You determine the mass of something by the force that gravity exerts on it. Conversely, the more gravity that affects something, the more mass it has.

This is simple physics that any below average high school student could teach you.

Didnt say it was a function of mass, just that mass attracts other mass and that distortion of space time is caused by objects with mass. I dont quite agree with the holographic model. What is energy according to you?

Are you really trying to claim that skin doesn’t touch skin when a person claps? SERIOUSLY???

Man…there is trolling, and then there is this.

That is some eleventieth dimensional ■■■■ right there…

SMDH.

By definition, no apparent, perceived or claimed evidence in any field, including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the scriptural record. Of primary importance is the fact that evidence is always subject to interpretation by fallible people who do not possess all information.

This reveals AIG’s bias and of course it goes over your head.

Essentially this and i would go back to my post. No mass=no gravity= no buoyancy.

Einstein proved mass is energy.

And the more mass an object has, the more it distorts space time.

2 Likes

No, he proved that mass could be converted to energy. That doesn’t make them one and the same thing.

To put it in terms you would understand…The Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost are not all the same thing…even though they are.

What is energy to you?

The mass–energy formula also serves to convert units of mass to units of energy (and vice versa), no matter what system of measurement units is used

I should clarify. Don’t believe the “holographic principle” is correct, I see it as “analogous to what actually is.”

The “matrix” God’s infinite power and mind generates, would necessarily be something infinitely more than any “analogy” we can think of:

28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. (Acts 17:28 KJV)

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. (Col. 1:17 KJV)

So we are more than holograms, but like “an idea” in the infinite mind of God generating the idea.

The bible proves the bible cause the bible proves the bible gotcha.

Without the claim to have measured the Higgs Boson, mass doesn’t exist.

If (or when) they discover the Hadron Collider folks missed something, then poof goes the mass.

Im not sure how that has to do with demonstrating mass in general.

That’s the first sound proposition I’ve heard you make. The Bible isn’t one book, its 66 different books written by 40 different authors over 1,500 years on different continents in three different languages.

So when a writer confirms what another writer said, its not circular reasoning. Each is a witness unto himself.

Lol you can have a very long game of telephone

The claim is that the Bible is the word of God. Lets take it on its face. For that to be true, God would have had to write down his word for himself.

The best case scenario for them would be calling it the word of God as transcribed by man…and then translated…and then retranslated…and then debated over to decide which words would be part of the canon and which ones wouldn’t…then translated again…and then translated untold times more.

Basic point being that even if God HAD written the original Bible, its gone through so much human interpretation, it would be impossible to actually discern what was original and what was added or subtracted.

Single source verification simply doesn’t work.

1 Like