So why haven't the arbiters of racism denounced Darwin?

You’d be in terror because death is shedding the hologram of a body held together by magnetism, leaving only the “immaterial soul” (which doesn’t have the same magnetic properties of a “physical body”)

So the rich-man was sucked into hell upon death, but angels of God rescued Lazarus and gathered him to his people in paradise:

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
(Lk. 16:22-24 KJV)

Well, you’re consistent. Your understanding of physics matches your understanding of evolution. No, everything is not “made of photons” - this is so far off, you’re not even wrong.

Are you just trolling in this thread?

Mass is an illusion, none of the particles known have true mass. They all appear to have mass because of the property of inertia. That inertia created by theoretical Higgs Boson.

Now they claim to have discovered the Higgs Boson with the Large Hadron Collider.

Given how past claims have proved unfounded, I feel confident they are wrong once again. If mass actually existed, they wouldn’t have the Higgs Boson to begin with.

And I said everything is made of photons “held together by electro magnetism”.

Why imply I’m trolling? Cognitive Dissonance. That hallucination comforted you.

Irrelevant drivel is irrelevant. The reason you are projecting intelligent design is because you cannot fathom life coming through unintelligent means aka argument from ignorance. I am not a raelist. You conflate atheism with the left. Ayn Rand was a staunch right winger and atheist.

He is doing a hell of a lot of doublimg down in a desperate attempt to defend racist tweets.

I struck a nerve, look at that tsunami of cognitive dissonance.

Still haven’t figured out what that term means I see.

Incorrect, the wider application is legitimate, Scott Adam’s blog illustrates its manifestation here:

Interesting point but i don’t believe they would have ever rebelled. They never did. It had to collapse

By definition, no apparent, perceived or claimed evidence in any field, including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the scriptural record. Of primary importance is the fact that evidence is always subject to interpretation by fallible people who do not possess all information.

Projection :smiley:

No it hasn’t been called into serious questioning.

The bible proves the bible cause the bible proves the bible cause the bible proves the bible. Aint that just virtuously circular? :smiley:

If mass is an illusion then gravity and boyancy would be illusions. Keep trolling.

As gods go, Loki is a sort of fun choice.

Don’t follow the logic, parse it for me.

objects with mass have a gravitational attraction on others. If you have no mass, you have no gravity and since gravity is required to calculate buoyancy, that too would not exist.

I confess ignorance of the latest discussion:

Gravity is not a function of mass, its a function of the distortion of space time which, as mass is energy, proves you wrong.

On the micro level particles don’t seem to be affected by anything resembling gravity.

Everything seems to be a form of energy, which fits the holographic model perfectly.