So why haven't the arbiters of racism denounced Darwin?

Do you have a degree in science? How about the necessary classes? Have you actually studied evolution?

Yes I have studied evolution, although I have a master’s in CS. Did you know some people with PhDs are creationists…amd STILL WRONG. WildRose has made many claims about evolution that are simply false. If you want to give him a back massage after getting destroyed then go for it.

wHaT aRe YoU RaMbLiNg AbOuT?

Ok so do you want to talk about evolution

Alrightttyyyy then

This thread is something else

The thread is great. I have yet to hear a valid reason why the arbiters of racism haven’t denounced the obvious racism in Darwinism.

They see racism everywhere else. Even in chocolate milk.

Yes at least that is on topic

Even one of your liberal buddies pointed out that that is not how it works.

Because humans did not evolve from a species that had wings. In their environment, they did not need them.

The point is that species with wings evolved from those that didn’t and the ones that didn’t still evolved and were successful and still live today

Projection :smiley:
By definition, no apparent, perceived or claimed evidence in any field, including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the scriptural record. Of primary importance is the fact that evidence is always subject to interpretation by fallible people who do not possess all information

Since you think AIG is a credible source, i know you are following their apologetics lock, stock, and barrel. You have lost this thread Statement of Faith | Answers in Genesis

You cited AIG to imply what? Its not a belief unique to AIG, Bible believing Christians everywhere confess the same or very similar things.

The folly of following fallible men when they hypothesize on limited facts is illustrated by history. “Settled scientific theories” are usually overturned rather quickly, as new evidence comes to light or someone views the evidence with a different perspective.

So why would a believer in the Bible constantly change their beliefs to follow the ever changing opinions of secularists?

If they are wise, they will not.

Because of this thing called “reality”

The reason i posted AIG’s clear statements is because you not only source them but you follow them unquestioningly and you follow the bible unquestioningly. It is not the perspective that changes what is thought to be the consensus, it is EVIDENCE. That is how we go from believing the universe is static to knowing it is not.

So why would a believer in the Bible constantly change their beliefs to follow the ever changing opinions of secularists?

Accuracy, enough said.

They are credible, not infallible.

To illustrate how I view Evolutionists, leftists have no moral core. Leftist spouting sexual predators in Hollywood illustrate that perfectly. They professed to be great supporters of women’s rights etc., but they were predators and EVERYONE knew it, including leftist women’s organizations who conspired to keep their hypocrisy secret.

There is a UFO cult (Raelism) that claims Extraterrestrials will one day appear preaching “scientific atheism”. That atheists world wide will discard the impossible theory of evolution, and accept the idea ET designed life on the planet.

I believe they are right. If Extraterrestrials arrived claiming to be the Elohim Creators of life on earth, Evolutionists world wide would cast Evolution away and embrace “the new paradigm”.

They would even use Creationist arguments, to proof ET intelligently designed life on this planet.

So that’s how I view Evolutionist rejection of Creationist argument. Its bogus. They only reject Creationist evidence because they refuse to believe in God. Substitute God with ET, and they will flock to do precisely as Rael predicted:

While I reject Raelism, I believe its implicit in Bible prophecy, something close to what they predict will happen. But contrary to their prediction, the alleged beings won’t be Extraterrestrial, they will be Satan and his fallen angels disguised as ETs.

Self contradiction, classic Cognitive Dissonance. Following “ever changing opinions” is not “Accuracy” or “accordance with fact.”

“alleged Designers won’t be Extraterrestrials, they will be Satan and his fallen angels disguised as ETs”

You have a problem, you aren’t designed to know what reality is. Everything is made of photons, held together by electro-magnetism. Yet you suppose the ground beneath your feet is solid. That gravity doesn’t suck you down into the lava hell beneath your feet, because you and the ground are solid.

But in reality, you are made of photons, and it is the repelling force of electro-magnetism that prevents your holographic body from passing through the earth into the core.

If you knew that reality, you’d be in terror. So you don’t. You don’t see it, you don’t feel it.