So why do we need a wall?

Proven false… by your own admission. A wall forces smugglers to go through checkpoints.

We’re gonna give you an honorary Trump supporter badge if you keep it up.

You’re claiming that drugs are smuggled using the easiest and most efficient method because there are walls? Trying to smuggle through ports of entries would be the first option for a drug smuggler and they would only resort to trying to smuggle through the middle of the desert if it were too difficult to do it through ports of entry. There are tons of drugs getting through, so it is apparently not easy to control.

Sure, if you stink so. :wink:

People use checkpoint because they have road access only an idiot would drive though the desert.

For every truck that is stopped two make it in paying for the one that was lost.

1 Like

You said it much more succinctly than I.

It doesn’t appear you even grasp the fundamentals of the problem.

anyone who think a wall will stop illegal or drug is a idiot.

You know what will stop both? border agents.

Smugglers never cared about the wall. Moving drugs over desert terrain was never part of their routine.

Political realities of the cost/benefit? Absolutely… Did you find a link to the cost/benefit analysis of the concrete wall, sorry, I mean metal stakes (is this the latest version)? Nobody seems to be able to describe exactly what the administration proposes to do with the $5 billion so I am fascinated to see the cost/benefit analysis…

LOL!

You think the cost of a road would dissuade a cartel? Hahahahahahaha…They could pave a road from Mexico to your house in Canada. But… whoops… they would have to break down a fence and then we would know where they are.

There’s not gonna be a 2000 mile trump Billboard. Future congresses will simply pull the plug on the project. It’ll be easy when the Trumps and their team members are in prison.

So, a new question occurred to me today. What happens when Mexico builds stairs and / or escalators on their side of the wall?

1 Like

They will make America pay for them

1 Like

What in the world are you talking about?

A wall gives a false sense of security. We think because we dont see the trespass nobody is getting and we sleep well. Yet smugglers will just continue what they are doing. The wall wont affect them. Planes Trains and Automobiles. Boats.

Just proving that walls force the smugglers to go through checkpoints.

Even CJ agrees.

It should have been obvious to you.

You obviously are projecting with that “false sense of security”. With the wall up, we will concentrate on …

You said it.

Planes Trains and Automobiles. Boats.

And checkpoints.

You guys are doing my work for me…proving the benefits of a wall. Thanks.

Ever hear of a guy named El Chapo? He escaped from a prison using a tunnel with security cameras pointed right at his cell. He didn’t have a plane, train, automobile, or boat in prison.