So why do we need a wall?

I wasn’t aware we had such difficult barriers. What mountain ranges and rivers are you speaking of?

Thus far you have done what you always do. Soooooooooo…………….

Once again

We are done.

The question is relevant to the discussion of building a wall. But I understand why you are reticent to discuss it. Lol

Okay. Facts tend to belie alternative realities, but I wish you well.

It is a part of the topic. But I understand why you don’t want to discuss it. I’ll move on to conversing with people interested in discussion, which apparently does not include you. Lol

E-verify needs to be strengthened giving employers to tools need to determine if someone is eligible for hire in the united states.

A negative response must allow for not hiring an individual (which isn’t the case now).

It needs to be mandatory, like the Federal Work Eligibility Form (I-9).

Only then can employers be held responsible for not using E-verify.

.>>>>

2 Likes

Agreed. And interestingly enough, because of the current Trump Shutdown, E-Verify is also down.

Even more interesting is the the CBP is working without paychecks.

ICE is working without paychecks.

Immigration courts are mostly closed.
And Trump said he’s willing to have them work for years with no pay. Ya, that will work out well.
.>>>>

1 Like

All I did was ask for clarification. Is that something that offends you?

Absolutely. By shutting down the government (partially) rather than funding the government and then having these negotiations, the Trump Shutdown is actually making the whole situation worse, rather than better.

The OP is about whether or not one believes a wall is needed. Instead you prefer to divert the discussion to how the legislature and Trump can hammer out a wall funding solution.

Obviously you have no interest in having the OP discussion and I have no interest in your diversion. So there you are.

Moving on.

The costs associated with the building of a wall, and the details of how funds will be spent are vital to the discussion. ROI is an actual real world concept. But that is okay, you are not here for discussion apparently. Bye.

1 Like

You can sneak in a lot more drugs in a Semi truck, which is where the overwhelming amount comes from. And there isn’t a systematic way of checking them at the border, so a lot gets through.

I would LOVE to have hearings and presentations on CSPAN.

Let’s make this happen.

:children_crossing:

First you need enough barriers to insure that all vehicular traffic passes through some type of screening process.

That is what I am advocating for.

:children_crossing:

Yes… Obama and the dems loved it a few years ago… Just another dem lie.

What are you talking about?

Fascinating. Lol

You post something, and then immediately tell everyone what you really think of what you posted. Interesting tactic.

i’m thinking that, especially a man like Trump who has bad credit and has run so many scams, needs to have a plan on paper before even republicans (like over the last two years) will give him tons of money.

2 Likes

Love long and prosper…!