So why do we need a wall?

If you can force Americans to pick strawberries, why wouldn’t you do it?

If you say so.

Why didn’t trump use his border money last year to build some wall?

.>

Because he’s using the money to hire border patrol agents.

"The Trump administration paid $13.6 million this year to a private company that increased Border Patrol staffing by just two agents, according to a new federal watchdog report.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) hired Accenture to hire and recruit 7,500 agents within the next five years. But just 10 months into the contract, only two accepted job offers have been processed, according to the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of the Inspector General."

.>>>>

2 Likes

And Trump supporters are scratching their heads as to why most Americans do not want to give them billions of dollars more for some silly wall.

Experts? Nobody believes experts anymore. Not the climate scientists, not experienced generals.

1 Like

Yet when they asked the trump team.

Crickets.

Trump doesn’t even know how he is going to spend

Allan

Undocumented immigrants can’t vote. But you knew that.

The question remains.

Do we need a wall or not? If so, why (I’ve already provided my opinion)? If not, why not?

If you want to participate in the OP discussion, I’m game. If you choose to divert to another topic, then I will simply ignore you.

What could be simpler? :+1:

We already have 600 miles of fencing.

Allan

Are you? You decided that my reasonable questions regarding the OP needed no discussion.

Your questions are irrelevant.

Do we need a wall or not? If so, why (I’ve already provided my opinion)? If not, why not?

Obviously identifying whether the natural barriers are adequate seems entirely relevant.

Let me know if you want to discuss the topic or if you’d rather just berate people for not agreeing with you.

1 Like

Some say yes. Some say no. It seems that this has been discussed. What exactly are you looking for?

Actually the question posed by the OP is what we do with illegal immigrants once they’re apprehended.

Lol

1 Like

There are many MORE millions who don’t want it, and they have resolve too.

That would make more sense than a wall. Would cost about the same I imagine

The question was posed, but the bulk of the OP was spent responding to the thread title. That’s what I have done and what I would like to discuss.

If you wish to join me in the discussion, then by all means let’s do so. If you wish to discuss something else altogether, that’s fine as well. I simply won’t join you in that discussion.

I’ve offered my opinion and I’m looking for yours. Pretty straightforward. :+1:

I hope that Trump requested that some money get set aside in the next budget to go toward uninventing the ladder.

2 Likes

The topic I’m discussing is why you believe we do or don’t need a wall on our southern border. If you would prefer to discuss natural barriers, then knock yourself out. I have no interest and won’t participate.