So, Who Was "Hacking" gropey joe's Comms Back in 2018?

He’s an unregistered foreign agent who has proven on multiple occasions that he uses his corrupt father’s political connection in business dealings all over the world…at taxpayer expense.

Don’t really care about his personal ■■■■ but he’s obviously compromised himself and his powerful father.

Isn’t all this obvious??

1 Like

Coasting off your last-name isn’t illegal.

Here in the 21st century, anyone with fame and notoriety worrying about their phones being compromised is just being sensible considering it happens over and over and over.

And you guys are like “what’s he paranoid about” lol.

Don’t think we’re all involved in the same conversation here.

But keep on derailing if you want.

1 Like

I’m not detailing. The OP is literally Joe Biden texting that he’s worried his phone has been hacked. This is an extremely common thing especially among anyone with notoriety.

You can pretend you didn’t say what you said but, yknow, everyone can just see it.

Lol what were you saying again.

1 Like

You mean like When Jared was selling hotel in the middle-east at the same time he worked in the White House and was in charge of Middle-eastern FP?

1 Like

Well in fairness Jared Kushner was a special adviser to the president of the United States when he did this and not just a failson, so that’s okay for reasons.

1 Like

Hunter is very much coasting off his last name for a career.
which is something most idiots with famous parents do.

hardly shocking or illegal.

I’m honestly shocked a senior citizen like Biden is even worried about such things.

laundering 10% for the “big guy” is.

any proof of that.

At first it was a hack.
Then Hunter said maybe his laptop was stolen instead of a hack.

Any possibility word had leaked to Hunter concerning the FBI analysis of the laptop?

who cares.

why do Republican care this much about Hunter Biden.

1 Like

Nailed it! :+1:

Yeah. Democrats never cared about Trump’s family members and any benefits they may have gotten.

The only ones I cared about where the two idiot that got Government jobs.
I could careless what Eric was doing.

1 Like

No close relative of Trump’s was off limits the last 4 years. Maybe to Canadian Judo, but that is not the issue.
In this case, the big man controls the bonds for Ukraine, Hunter gets the pay off.
Big man goes to China, Hunter walks off with the cash.

2 Likes

Yes Hunter Biden is coasting off his last name
that isn’t illegal.

do you think Trump Jr is a political expert because his groundbreaking knowledge or because his of who is dad is.

you mean besides an email and coroborating witness? that would be why we have investigations.