So, Who Was "Hacking" gropey joe's Comms Back in 2018?

Why would the fbi comment on this.

I’ll help you.

I’m not asking you to say anything. But, there are very few holdouts who still believe this is yet another Russian conspiracy. Not even CNN says that anymore. The FBI knows everything. They have had the laptop for 2 1/2 years. It’s been fully investigated. They could end this nonsense tomorrow. But they will not. They will NEVER release any information. Take it to the bank.

1 Like

Why would they release anything, has a crime occurred?

1 Like

I don’t believe the Delaware laptop was left there by Hunter Biden.

I don’t believe that your opinion matters at all.The facts are readily available. The FBI knows. That’s the important part. Should they sit on the info? Or release it?

1 Like

The FBI has never said they have Hunters laptop.

Because They need to clear his name. Because there is an official investigation and people have the right know the outcome. The FBI is like everyone else. They need oversight. They are not above politics. Nobody is.

Now I have a question for you. Why do you want the results of the investigation withheld?

Sounds like you’re up to date on everything here.

I hope cnn is okay for you.

Read that again and get back to me.

1 Like

what crime has Joe Biden committed?

If that’s the stupid game you want to play then go ahead and play it with someone dumb enough to play with you.

Any thoughts on who was “hacking” gropey joe back in 2018??

who knows,
who cares.

How should I know?

Americans!

What’s it to canucks who cares about it?? And why should anyone care why they care??

why do American give a ■■■■ about the personal live of Hunter Biden.

2 Likes

I heart this. Why would a famous political figure be worried about his phone being hacked? Lol

1 Like

I swear y’all still live in 1998.

1 Like

Didn’t say you know. Asked if you had any thoughts on who would/might be hacking a former VP and possible candidate for POTUS.

Or it’s simply ramblings of a paranoid and feeble mind…

1 Like

That’s what you read here??

Maybe read it again…

How very mob boss of him.