So who is coming in and out of White house?

My glasses are dark, Spy’s the HD plus on the lens is awesome…I just removed them and still no flood…

One of my favorite things to do is drive down baja, do it alot, hope to retire there someday…I can attest that I have yet to see a flood

Ah well. The border traffic hasn’t increased. Kids in crates isn’t an issue. Jill Biden didn’t have to rescue her husband during an interview on it.

All is well in lib land :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Glad to hear it, you ever been down south? If you like wine I recommend the Guadalupe Wine Valley its rad

1 Like

Looks beautiful…

:grapes:

1 Like

I am sorry to say, but, Biden does not appear to be firing on all four cylinders.

We know he cancelled Dr. Seuss from the Whitehouse. Biden looks freaky

So it was him that ordered the air strike in Syria?

Good guess BTW. You might be right.

I think conservatives should refrain from complaining about things they supported under Trump.

Perhaps if progs are going to claim they are better, they should do better than the worst President in history.

1 Like

Worst president in history has done more then libs best president in history.

It’s obviously antifa and soros coming in the white house

I think American people has a right to know who the ■■■■ is running our executive branch.

I can’t wait for Trump to be president again on March 4th.

The worst president in history you enthusiastically supported.

I know I know, you saying things should not be taken as an indication that you are actually telling the truth about what you believe.

Again. Tsk, tsk. Policies.

Oh you absolutely should. No wars and getting out of old ones, tax cuts, good judges, remain in Mexico, decouple China, make European leeches pay their share, justice reform… a lot to like there.

1 Like

Oh so you’re just using the tired hypocrisy argument nobody believes from you guys anymore. Got it.

You were anti gay marriage right?

Agreed.

I think we all know the Big Guy is running it all.

No, the 14th Amendment is clear.

Then why did you pretend to be for a decade.

I didn’t. You misunderstood.