So who is coming in and out of White house?

Apparently Biden regime is refusing to release visitors logs of who is coming into the White house.

I think we the people have a right to know who is running White house. Since we clearly know Biden isn’t.

I think American people have a right to know who is setting policy.

BTW libs…can I still say the “White” house? Or I’m a ■■■■■■■ racist? Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Like

You are good you can still say it :+1:

I agree I wish he would take a page from Obama and have them available rather then Trump and have them closed…not a good look

2 Likes

Agreed. These are rookie mistakes only nobody in the Biden administration is a rookie

1 Like

For reference.

Among the critiques: The schedules for the president and vice president aren’t posted online. The White House comment line is shut down. There are no citizen petitions on the White House’s website.

The White House has committed to releasing visitor logs. But it doesn’t plan to divulge the names of attendees of virtual meetings, which are the primary mode of interaction until the coronavirus pandemic eases.

And while Biden has received kudos for keeping the American public informed, primarily by resuming the daily White House press briefings, he has yet to hold a news conference of his own.

I would also urge the Biden administration to be more transparent. Although, I don’t see these shortfalls as being some sort of nefarious plan to withhold information from the American people.

1 Like

Of course you dont you support him, the same way Trumpers did not think Trump not disclosing WH visitor logs was some sort of nefarious plan.

Rookie mistakes

I think it may be a subtle way of protecting Republicans that try to negotiate with the administration. Wouldn’t want any of them to end up on Trump’s Republican hit list. :wink:

4 Likes

You make a good point, I suppose. People tend to grant leniency to people they support or agree with. Although, I do have higher expectations for the Biden administration than the previous administration.

We all know why the Biden white house can’t really be “transparent”. We know why he has not had a joint address to congress also.

2 Likes

When was the last time he had a Covid briefing?

2 Likes

ihTDYfbBNYq0LWwdKy

3 hours ago.

The White House COVID-19 Response Team held a briefing focusing on the newly-approved Johnson and Johnson single-shot vaccine.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?509426-1/health-officials-urge-public-vaccinated-wait-single-shot-vaccine

1 Like

It was on network tv? Where is Jbiden?

1 Like

Nancy called in a known positive to vote.

Told you he would go full Howard Hughes.

Even quicker than I thought…

2 Likes

The complaints weren’t that Trump wasn’t personally giving briefings anymore. That was actually relieving. It was that the briefings from the actual experts dried up

1 Like

We aren’t discussing Trump nor did I ask about Trump. Trump never said 'Rona was his #1 Priority, did he?

Was that briefing on network tv?

It was

Thanks. Not much of a Q&A, who was asking questions?

Confusing exterior paint colors with race again?

3 Likes

I agree Biden should be more transparent, and I applaud your reawakened interest in White House transparency which I’m guessing occurred around noon on January 20, 2021.

:rofl:

7 Likes