So who is coming in and out of White house?

You’re welcome.

FWIW I do concede there isn’t as much emphasis on accountability and that is concerning to me.

To be honest, my guess is the Administration…and likely Congress too…is taking advantage of the fact most Americans are exhausted by politics.

That sounds logical, I don’t like it but it makes sense. Never miss an opportunity

Because objective reality offered him a choice as to whether a global pandemic would be his number one priority as president of the United States? Lol

Sure. We’re talking about Jbiden. The one who took that opportunity.

Oh btw, Trump did in fact repeatedly say it was his number one priority. Sooooo

Yeah, he lies sooooo.

And Trump actions backed him up. almost 50 million people have received first vaccination shot…millions more their 2nd dose.

Trump made that possible. Remember libs here were saying it will take years for this vaccination?

3 Likes

How did Trump make that possible?
Were phama companies waiting for him to give them the green light?

But hey, if you need to give him credit…go for it.

FTR, I do not give Biden credit for continuing to have millions of vaccine doses being produced.

Oh, and please produce some quotes where liberals were saying it would be years to produce a vaccine.

“Approve it or resign”

1 Like

Wow…moved up the announcement by one day.

In a Friday morning call, Meadows urged FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn to move up the drug’s emergency use authorization from Saturday to Friday, the Post and Axios reported, citing unnamed sources (the FDA told Forbes this characterization of the call is “untrue”).

More context:

Trump has spent months pressuring the FDA to move Covid-19 vaccines through the approval process as quickly as possible, baselessly accusing the agency of somehow deliberately delaying vaccine trials. In contrast, experts like Dr. Anthony Fauci — who sits on the White House’s coronavirus task force — have worked to combat the perception that the approval process is rushed, warning people could distrust the final product as a result.

One day = arms

Thanks for that last paragraph.

Virtually NOBODY on the right was concerned about this when Trump was doing the same thing, and most defended it when the left complained about it.

No liberals…libs.

I like this one…lots of scrubbing.

As you can see places like MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CNN etc had scrubbed their sites for lies they have told.

4 Likes

No…they leaked everything Trump was doing.

There was a thread here about it, you ain’t fooling me.

All those people saying that were not libs or liberals, they were scientists, doctors, professionals in their fields.

I am glad they were wrong. Turns out the Covid Virus was easier to produce than the experts (not libs) thought.

This is a good thing, and you are trying to use it as a burn?

Is everything about people you disagree with politically?

If so, that is truly sad.

2 Likes

Dems are supposed to be better, no?

1 Like

Is that the new standard to excuse conservative hypocrisy?

3 Likes

I think that might be it right there