So when exactly is the fascism supposed to begin?

We are about to move into the third year of Trump’s presidency. If he is a fascist, as he has been labeled, he is the worst fascist ever! During the campaign Rachel Maddow was claiming that she would be sent off to gay camp by President Trump. Unless that’s a cardboard cut out of her spewing conspiracy theories over at MSNBC, she’s still there. I haven’t seen a lot of movement in the fascism direction. The only thing we hear about is the constant complaint of the “dog whistles.” What good are dog whistles if only the left can hear them? Besides, Fascists don’t use dog whistles anyway they use storm troopers. The closes thing to storm troopers I have seen is the rampaging Antifa clowns. Every video of them looks like it could have been taken at Kristallnacht. Time is short, when does the fascism kick in?

Those one the left been running around with their hair on fire it’s kind of hard to take em serious anymore. Sad part is it does nothing but drum up anger and violence on their side against some perceived threat.

And society suffers for it.

EARLY WARNING SIGNS OF FASCISM

1. Powerful and continuing nationalism
  2. Disdain for human rights
  3. Identification of enemies as a unifying cause
  4. Rampant sexism
  5. Controlled mass media
  6. Obsession with national security
  7. Religion and government intertwined
  8. Corporate power protected
  9. Labor power suppressed
  10. Disdain for intellectual and the arts
  11. Obsession with crime and punishment
  12. Rampant cronyism and corruption

You tell me.

Nope. It’s not up to me to prove it. Give me examples of what laws he has passed or actions he has taken. All I see is a list. I don’t see any examples.

You can lead a horse to water but clearly you cannot make him drink.

He asked a legitimate question. What laws were pass that make you think we’re heading into fascism?

Or is it just dog whistles?

Sure, and a horse can make a bogus list but you can’t make a horse back it up.

#WORSTFASCISTEVA!

You make these sorts of threads on a fairly regular basis asking questions, but also have a tendency to go out of your way to ignore the answers you receive.

So, what is the point?

3 Likes

Well it’s pretty easy to ignore answers when I don’t get any answers. All a want it a few specific examples of fascism. Where are the brown shirts? Who are the enforcers? When does the government take over of private business happen? When does he shut down CNN? How about some examples folks?

That’s a goalpost move. Nothing in the OP said “what laws did Trump pass that make him a fascist.”

He has systemically attacked any media critical of him as being an enemy of the American people.

He has attacked his own Department of Justice as somehow being part of a partisan conspiracy against him, including several members of his own party.

He has encouraged members of our law enforcement community to drop investigations into him, his family, and those in his orbit.

He has lied, repeatedly and unapolgetically, about issues both big and small.

He has taken to social media to openly encourage potential witnesses against him not to speak with investigators.

He has detained tens of thousands of children, many of whom were stripped from their parents without any intention of ever reuniting them.

He has gone out of his way to excuse the brutal murder of an American resident at the hands of a Saudi dictator.

He has repeatedly defended Russia against his own intelligence community’s accusations of meddling in our election.

He has used the office of the Presidency for the financial benefit of both himself and his family.

He has gone out of his way to befriend dictators while alienating the leaders of democratically elected allies.

Fascism? Authoritarianism? Modern conservatism? Call it whatever you want. It’s ugly and destructive and flies in the face of everything we should aspire to be as a people and what we should look for in leaders.

2 Likes

Because they are not answers to the question that was asked.

What has he done to move us toward fascism? I mean, for real fascist ths question does not need to be asked. The dictator just goes crazy.

#WorstFascistEver

The media attacked him first.

No point.

Well, that’s not true.

So what you are saying is that he TALKS like a fascist? I’m asking for actions. I don’t get the feel that I am living in a fascist country. Convince me.

lol

10lols

That’s the thing. To them, talk is all that matters. I think it may come from worshiping in a virtual reality.

It started the day he announced.

Factual reporting is only an attack when someone isn’t on the right side of truth, morality, etc.