So what's the next "scandal?"

did you read the rest of the headlines?

What, that the Dem House wouldn’t condemn Pelosi for tearing up the SOTU speech? It almost sounds like both sides are sticking with their party, doesn’t it? Surely you didn’t think I would have thought that would not have gone the way it did?

No i don’t care about that. Two headlines about Pelosi act. None about the SOTU and the actual benefits of the Presidents policies.

The impeachment farce will never end. I expect they’ll be wasting tax dollars to impeach him long after he’s gone too.

Russia. They spent 3 years investigating, found the only interference was on the Democratic side and yet they stand there, with a straight face, still saying Russia. What I can’t understand is why their constituency doesn’t get that they’re being manipulated?

1 Like

How is being hated by millions of Americans for pushing Russian collusion lies, funding Obama’s spygate, trying to impeach Americas President with no crime a win?

When will those sick Democrats apologize for their sick lies and actions?

Those aren’t wins. Her ripping up the speech an in act of pettiness is the win. You peeps are still talking about it

Anything to protect Obama from going to Gitmo for treason.

Her ripping up the speech, Pelosi is scared to death with all these investigation in to Obama and his Deepstate traitors.

Barr’s going to put these freaks in Gitmo for ever.

Hell will freeze over.

Sadly, I agree. It’s why Hillary was never tried for using a private server to conduct State business. She was Sec of State, who do you think she was emailing with? In order to prosecute her, they’d have had to prosecute the Pres and everyone else who corresponded with her.

Because of what these people did to our President and country, Barr needs to make an example out of these Deepstate traitors so no one ever considers doing it again.

1 Like

ok cool. But you guys are still talking about it and so are your pundits. In the immortal words of a Hannity poster “please don’t stop”

Why do think you it’s that unlikely given the number of seats up for grabs?

We are all talking about it like it was the caronavirus, you know evil VS good.

Next scandal appears to be Trump refusing to apologize for not breaking the law. lol

5 Likes

Because US citizens interested enough in politics to get off their butts to vote, are not as stupid as Democrat politicians consider them to be. They can see that Trump, and by association the Republicans, are improving the US economy and increasing optimism and making the US more safe and secure, despite Democrats attempts to obstruct Trump’s agenda.

1 Like

Hey, season four spoilers!

2 Likes

If that were true solely based on your analysis then dems wouldn’t have taken the house. You are right on the economy and that will ensure trump election. Senate not so much

Once politicians and political operatives begin to be held mercilessly accountable to the laws they wrote and impose mercilessly on their subjects, as will begin to happen in the next nine months, citizens will vote for Trump-supporters in the House and Senate.