So we’re not gonna talk about Nancy Pelosi’s husband getting attacked by a guy with a hammer?

But you gotta feel for Paul Pelosi.

This is the second time this year he got hammered.

1 Like

Plus he’s married to Nancy. Ugh.

We have Nancy on tape saying she wants to punch Trump in the face. It’s all fun and games, until it actually hits close to home.

2 Likes

That’s a good point. :+1:

Also:

It’s a false flag
It’s a gay tryst gone bad

Says he didn’t know him but he apparently knew his first name by what some are saying he told the police.

Again, tacos are a better life choice than drugs or alcohol.

1 Like

We can all agree that guy was a crazy idiot that the overall majority of people would never repeat. There is always people like clockwork people are making political, trying to put them as the face of the party which is ridiculous. Most people can’t do this just like most of us couldn’t commit a school shooting, murder or any other sadistic act of taking and innocent life.

This guy is the exception not the rule. I don’t expect most identify with the Bernie supporter who shot up the congressman at a baseball game why should they. Why is it so hard to call out it what it is a crazy ■■■■■■ with a hammer.

1 Like

It would have been funnier had he been wearing gold glitter parachute pants for the hammer fight.

1 Like

Ruling class

3 Likes

The campaign to establish a narrative (not taking a stand on true or false) is apparently already underway.

1 Like

Did you just make that with the meme maker?

Uhhhh… why?

It’s cool.

1 Like

The picture existed. I added the words.

Cool.

okay, that one was funny

1 Like

Really good point, Paul honestly deserved it if you think about it.

I do appreciate Trumps input on this whole situation though.

I hope Trump kept quiet about the whole thing. After Pelosi tearing up his state of the union speech and saying she would like to punch him out, no expression of sympathy could have been taken for sincere. Best just to not be part of it at all.

3 Likes