So we’re not gonna talk about Nancy Pelosi’s husband getting attacked by a guy with a hammer?

Of course

1 Like

Wasn’t he here illegally?

1 Like

He was hammered both times wasn’t he?

Lord forgive me and bless the pigmies in new guinea.

25 Likes

He didn’t hang himself … yet.

Here, hold this.

7 Likes

Dude. :trophy: :clap:

4 Likes

Based on the current narrative, I’d go with 3.

3 Likes

Credit where credit is due… 5 star review.

6 Likes

Yeah that is the win. Top ten of the year. Bravo NCRedState. Bravo.

6 Likes

Ummm… Latest news leak is that Pelosi and his attacker were both in their underwear when it happened.

1 Like

Doesnt matter to me. Dude hit Pelosi with a hammer and fractured his skull. He had to have surgery to repair it.

Can we all agree that radicalism on all sides has gotten out of control.

It’s an irresponsible leap to attribute the Pelosi attack to radicalism at this point. Of course, that’s where the media have leapt. But we don’t have to follow them there. At least, not until real and corroborating info comes out.

But yes. Radicalism across the board has gotten out of control.

An attempted assassination of the speaker of the house seems like a pretty big story to me.

Assumption. Facts not in evidence.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t5:

5 Likes

Some decency…good to see.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Friday said he was “horrified and disgusted” by the news that Paul Pelosi, the husband of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), was assaulted by an intruder at their home in San Francisco early Friday morning.

“Grateful to hear that Paul is on track to make a full recovery and that law enforcement including our stellar Capitol Police are on the case,” McConnell added on Twitter.

McConnell was not the only GOP leader to send well wishes to the Pelosis. A spokesman for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) told The Hill that he “reached out to the Speaker to check in on Paul,” adding that “he’s praying for a full recovery and is thankful they caught the assailant.”

1 Like

When it can be done WITHOUT qualifiers on either the attacker OR victim. At that point I will believe it to be sincere, until then, nah keep the insincere “thoughts and prayers”.

Yeah what’s up with that?? :roll_eyes:

When will people learn that tacos are a better life choice than booze or drugs?

1 Like