So, Trump was right about Clinton and Russain Collusion by Russell Brand

I haven’t seen any government efforts to ban Roman Polanski movies as a result of his conviction on statutory rape.

Last time I checked, the US Navy still has a ship named after Harvey Milk, and there is still a celebration of Harvey Milk Day in San Francisco.

“Sixteen-year-old McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure…At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him,” Randy Shilts reported in his Milk biography “The Mayor of Castro Street.”

Having sex with a 16-year old is statutory rape. The age of consent in California is eighteen. California’s current statutory rape law was instituted in 1970.
https://dailycaller.com/2015/07/15/why-doesnt-obama-condemn-boy-rapist-harvey-milk/

Clearly there is a highly selective government response. The dubious allegations are just a pretext for government censorship.

In what world do you think I am going to defend Roman Polanski.

Seriously… get a moral compass.

Yes, seriously get a moral compass.

State-sponsored censorship based on dubious allegations is pure evil.

Russel Brand has not been censored.

Hey… keep on defending the groomer.

It will end well.

I agree. If there was a state-sponsored Russel Brand Day and a navy ship named after Brand in honor of his sexual behavior, I would object.

On the other hand, I see no reason for the government to ban all Roman Pulaski movies because the director is convicted child molester.

Those don’t have to be “or”. They can be “and”.

The whatabout is strong with this one… and to justify grooming a 16 year old girl.

Just wild.

What truth does Brand espouse?

Is anyone here actually a fan of the guy?

Yes, it was a perfectly legal relationship under British law. That does not make it morally right, but Brand’s past sexual behavior has nothing to do with the content of his videos.

If Brand was producing videos promoting 30-year-old men having sex with 16-year-old girls, there would be a case for demonetizing the videos. That is not the case.

Sorry… All that I can walk away with from this interaction is that you don’t think that 30 year old celebrity at the height of his fame grooming a 16 year old virgin for sex is not a thing that we should be concerned about.

You go ahead and live in that.

That is on you.

1 Like

I am not a fan, but I have seen a couple of his videos.

A recurring theme is that the government and allied media frequently spread lies and misinformation while censoring the truth. The UK censorship effort actually confirms what Brand has been claiming.

So you are defending the actions of a guy who you don’t even know what he actually says or stands for.

Cool.

I am defending the right a free people to speak freely.

Brand can speak freely all he wants.

You’ve already made it clear that you are predisposed not to see it. I see no value in playing your game.

Does not matter. It doesn’t change what he has said.

Even if he were a rapist, it wouldn’t change what he has said.

Even if he were a mass murderer, it doesn’t change what he has said.

Thus, my point that your either/or reasoning is invalid.

Educate me. I am open to what ever you say.

I bet that I know more about what Brand says on his show than you do.

I am a weirdo that likes to listen to reactionary figures… so if you know… please show me what I am missing.

My bet is that you don’t know what he actually says on his show.

You have given me plenty of reason not to believe you.

It is very easy to say such things when you actually have no idea what Brand actually says on his show and for whatever reason feels the need to kneejerk defend the guy without knowing what he is actually about

It is going to be Alex Jones all over again… except that I don’t think that Brand will be on the hook for a Billion Dollars.

Actually

Your posts are trollish garbage to me, and you’re simply reinforcing my impression of that.

We discussed this in another thread already. You blew it, man.

Go away.

1 Like

I can only be left with that you have zero idea what Brand says on his show otherwise it would be very easy to tell me what I am missing.

Certainly much easier than telling me why you won’t tell me.