So to all radical lib Millennials out there

That’s all okay … just Joe being Joe. :wink:

Undecided voters from rust belt states put him over the top, sure

Along with the overwhelming support of so called conservatives

We both know that without the Rust Belt, Trump would not have won enough electoral votes to win the Presidency.

So thank you libs for electing him. We couldn’t have done it without you. :hugs:

2 Likes

Right, but I would hardly categorize those voters as “libs”

I doubt the Dems will take the Rust Belt for granted in 2020, but you never know. His trade policy isn’t helping the farmers, but they need to be sacrificed for his trade policies anyway.

OUCH!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I don’t doubt that, so I’ll just sit back knowing you’re going to be diligent and look up the last time a Republican nominee won Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin in order to have enough electoral votes to win.

I sincerely thank the libs in those states for handing Trump the election. :hugs:

I would hope the Dems learned their lesson.

You are funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The Democrats have “blue chip” candidates? Who, pray tell? :thinking:

Dems can’t take credit for republicans irrational hatred for the Clintons and a preference to elect old white men instead of women.

Why are so many Republicans so scared of Joe Biden?

Because they despise pedophiles? lol

1 Like

You seem to have missed the gist of this thread.

Or are you simply playing the “scared” card because “misogynist” and “racist” aren’t appropriate in this case?

Propaganda…media love. :wink:

I am concerned, they make up what? 15 percent or so of populations. That’s lot of people being ignored. The only why they can be heard is to start a third party.

Last time they used up perfectly good candidate he was elected.

Now if they had supported Hillary in 08…Obama would be pres today.

We all know Biden is a throw away candidate…and I’m sure 99.999% of libs know it too. :wink:

1 Like

Look at you trying to sow division.

Talk about kicking somebody in groin. :rofl:

1 Like

The gist of the thread is to create division so come election those young kids dont vote for Biden and this give trump a better shot.

Or what you think you guys are that transparent?