So to all radical lib Millennials out there

This is probably the place they would hang out.

5 Likes

No. they’re out there.

I suppose I am at least one of the 3…

The last time lib voters told America who they wanted, Hillary got nominated instead. lol

I think they should screw democracy and search for a King…

:sunglasses:

Biden is the safe bet, that way they don’t burn their “blue chips.”

Is this some weird rewriting if history where Bernie didn’t have millions of less votes than Hilllary?

2 Likes

It’s a commanding lead that can’t be ignored, that has been persistent and growing. I don’t think it would be much of a topic if it wasn’t for the fact that Biden and Sanders were leading the pack by double digits even before they declared since Biden declared he has been running away with it.

This is the kind of stuff you’d find Russian bots doing on facebook. Dear liberal millennials, vote for Howard Schultz to show the DNC you won’t be told who to vote for!

3 Likes

But that’s just how the process works. That’s why this thread is so nonsensical. If Bernie supporters are butthurt that Biden leads the polls then they should get out there and pound the pavement and change it. Or convince Bernie to make a third party run. But to laugh and say that Millennials should be outraged that the DNC is ignoring them lacks anything resembling logic.

Not if you have kids though…

Or a wife…

Hell, hide yo’ kids, hide yo’ wife, and hide yo’ husband, ‘cause he gropin’ e’erbody out here!

4 Likes

Is he racist?

Does it work?

Like I said, safe loss.

In their minds, it was the Russians who elected Trump.

You’re saying Biden is the DNC’s sacrificial McCain for 2020.

1 Like

Who’s minds, libs?

Nah, it was so called conservatives who elected Trump

But I am enjoying this false sense of security regarding the next election its going to be fun

What’s the complaint? Are they suspending the primaries?

I’ll vote as I see fit. If Biden wins the primaries, I’ll be a bit disappointed but why would I be angry?

I disagree. I say it was the liberal Rust Belt states that handed him the Presidency.

Pretty much. They even thought it’d be a good idea if he said he’d only be a one termer.