So the Dems Won the House

That’s a very good point. But I think maybe Putin is afraid that with Auntie Maxine and Pelosi at the helm, that they will get to the bottom of it and he will be busted.

I would not go so far as choose. I prefer backed.

the already have some the russians under indictment.

as far as 2018. I have heard very little about russian meddling.

But thats what we have an FBI for,

Allan

So he won the world in '16 and got shut out in '18? Does that make sense?

I guess you don’t read the New York Times

From Opinion | Russians Meddling in the Midterms? Here’s the Data - The New York Times

Russians Meddling in the Midterms? Here’s the Data
They haven’t stopped trying to influence our elections. Indeed, they may be busier than ever.

Or VOX

So the dems got the House because of the Russians?

Looks like it. I expect they’ll be calling for some serious super investigations over it any time now.

I know you think this narrative is cute, but I only have to look at my local election (we tossed out Rohrabacher) as an example; the methods used in 2016 on a national election were not applicable.

1 Like

Why would Russians help Democrats? That doesn’t make any sense. Russia is world capital of cultural conservatism and is admired by many conservatives and allied with Republicans in the US.

He won senate seat(s).

not a shutout. maybe run or so.

Allan

Exactly we tossed lance on his butt. maybe the russians dont do local elections as well as the national and state ones.

Allan

Imagine how many seats the dems would have won if it werent for russian interference.

Prolly 100 plus…they kept down the carnage.

Allan

I don’t think it’s at all cute.

2018 was a national election. The Dems took the national House. How were the methods not applicable?

Bullet proof logic @WuWei

Trump is right this whole Russah thing is a Hoax!

1 Like

Yes it does, unless you think he’s infallible.

Uh huh, I am sure your assessment has nothing at all to do with who won.

I didn’t say they did. What I want to know is how they can have so much success interfering in one election that they change the outcome and zero in the next one just two years later. We all know the US government didn’t change anything.

Oh no, that’s not what you and the others were saying in the other thread. The “shellacking” is heavily touted.

Tuesday was a national election.

Is the House, which controls the money, not more important than anything else?

It’s almost like it’s only a big deal when Democrats lose.

I thought there was carnage? You and the others have been going on about for 3 days.