So the Dems Won the House

So, Trumpbots, how about that Red Wave?

Those conservative judges are looking mighty fine with that strengthened Senate. Some wave.

Usually you don’t rob the same bank twice in a row. When your actions are already being scrutinized. Just wait for the final report before seeing what really went down. Whi knows maybe you’re right maybe not

Putin wants to elevate the position of himself and Russia in part by lowering the position of the traditional powers. You can see his tentacles in not just the US, but across the world. It’s a little bit of tin foil hat on my part, but what better way to show his power than to work to get Trump elected only for it to eventually come out that he orchestrated the whole thing? Putin knows that a scandal the magnitude an illegitimate or compromised president would be could devastate the US.

Well know soon enough when Mueller is done.

Based on exit polls, HC was the deciding factor. Appraently most didnt’t fall for Trump’s last ditch effort in claiming Dems were trying to undo Obamacare.

But youre informed and very likely already knew this. Which only means youre’ doing your usually schtick…

For not being a Trump supporter, you sure do provide a lot of cover for him…

Silwy wabbit…this is different.

There was no such thing. Try again.

I was preparing for the “Red Wedding” so all things considered it could have been a lot worse.

How about that Russian collusion in 2018?

Is Mueller looking in to Russian Facebook influence in 2018?

Did he work to get Dems the House Tuesday night?

Can any smart people with college degrees help me please?

What about it?

I have no idea whether Russia interfered in this election or how that interference compares to its interference in 2016. I do not work for our cyber intelligence services. I don’t think anybody on this forum does, either, so this could be a short thread. We may know later, depending on what our spooks decide we need to know.

dems win in the house is good old democracy in action.

nothing more. nothing less.

Tossed 21 republican bums out. (my congressman included)

where did you here about any russian interference?

Q? LOL

Allan

Trump and the R’s on the hill are doing quite a bit of Putin’s bidding. Why would work against that? I believe that there was a mass invasion of social media in 2016 to influence the voters. I think that many of those voters realize what happened and are on alert. I think the social media platforms made some positive modifications. I also believe that our intelligence community attacked the issue. What level of difference all of this made we might never know. And I think that there are some states who need to be forced to evaluate and modify their systems and equipment.

1 Like

Why do you believe that?

So Putin chose the winner in 2016, but had nothing to do with 2018?

Why give the dems the money house?