So the Democrats are asking for Unity & Say they will Represent All Americans

Huh?

You impeach the individual not the whole bunch.

Pence would assume the presidency.

That’s debatable. There are more votes than voters in many places.

1 Like

You can’t inspire enough people to overcome a voting machine that automatically changes the votes, more people vote than was registered, double voters, dead voters, & invented voters. They waited till the count was basically known, then the middle of the night just ran enough Biden only ballots to win.

You can’t possibly overcome that level of cheating no matter who you run or inspire. Reagan couldn’t have won.

2 Likes

You said it best. :smiley:

1 Like

We keep hearing this from “sources” but not verified by any reliable source.

Again though if that’s the case how does Trump win by a large enough margin to overcome it in 2024?

Could you show a clear example?

You might find some of the state hearings on Youtube if they haven’t been deleted. There was so much information given by these citizens and tech experts under oath. Too much to ignore.

No. That’s the 25th Amendment.

1 Like

Exactly, nobody else can win either. If this is not fixed, there will never be another republican President or congress. They will run over us & flatten us.

There was plenty evidence, but of course it wasn’t going into court. Yup, in some places the case was made, but not so anything could be acted upon. I think the Supremes was afraid of Antifa coming to their house & also burning down everything.

With thugs like that, you fight or submit. I’m for a fight.

I am just that way. I abhor violence. You could slap my face & if i could I would leave.

Having said that, if I know I must fight there will be blood.

1 Like

I’m just not buying that.

There is for me plenty of evidence to justify a true, deep diving independent investigation of the election but I just haven’t seen enough to be convinced.

There will never be a true investigation with the entire government run by the democrats. It’s naïve to think it will. We couldn’t even get one with most of the government under republican control. If you aren’t convinced i don’t think you have viewed enough of what is out there about it.

Why do you trust the mediacrats?

Good job WR. :clap::clap::clap:

The Democrats will be in power for years to come, so there is little chance of having a fair election.

They will never allow an investigation into the 2020 election.

So how do we win in 2024 with Trump as the candidate?

He will be out of office before it gets anywhere and then they will actually have to govern without Trump as their boogeyman to talk about 24/7 God help us.

And in the meantime we can see how well that is going as the flood of taxpayers leave progressive cities like NYC, San Fran, and Chicago only to go and wreck the next place they flee to with their tax hikes.

If employment really starts to go full on remote over the coming years it will be a stampede and not just running to get out. One thing people aren’t taken in watching the exodus is that it’s mostly the rich or well off who is leaving were will the state tax revenue come from.

1 Like

We can only hope.

We have to get the states to fix their election laws, we start by getting the RINO’s running some of them (Georgia) primaried out. They was never Trumpers who hated Trump more than they loved freedom. If we don’t fix the election laws we will NEVER win not only the white house, but congress again.

No, that is because he’s his own worst enemy. I’ve said on here multiple times he would run in 2024. He blew it by taking the grift too far.

I think they are going to start looking at that this week.

1 Like

Hope is not a plan.

1 Like